Holy shit, Oaf. I saw "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" tonight and...(no Moz)

C

Chill

if this movie isn't the best movie of the year, we're in for a f***ing amazing year at the movies. Good call, Oaf. (Although I knew it would be fantastic just from reading the teasers from a few months back.) And maybe Jim Carrey will finally get the Oscar he's long overdue for. I won't count on it though since the Academy are assholes about comedy roles.

The ending was perfect. I was laughing and crying at the same time. I never believed in the idea that it's "better to have loved than lost..." till I saw this movie. It seriously gave me a new perspective about my ex.

Oh, and I'm straight but even I want to marry Kate Winslet in this movie.

Excellent movie...

...Too bad I hate it now because your pseudo-trendy ass likes it.

> if this movie isn't the best movie of the year, we're in for a f***ing
> amazing year at the movies. Good call, Oaf. (Although I knew it would be
> fantastic just from reading the teasers from a few months back.) And maybe
> Jim Carrey will finally get the Oscar he's long overdue for. I won't count
> on it though since the Academy are assholes about comedy roles.

> The ending was perfect. I was laughing and crying at the same time. I
> never believed in the idea that it's "better to have loved than
> lost..." till I saw this movie. It seriously gave me a new
> perspective about my ex.

> Oh, and I'm straight but even I want to marry Kate Winslet in this movie.

Glad you agree! Too bad Morrissey didn't see this movie when he was writing "Unhappy Birthday." = )

Kate Winslet has like the best movie-acting career going of anyone in her age group, ya know? It's not just that she has talent and beauty, but she picks her movies very smartly so that she's gonna have a long career putting together a superior body of work. Another fave movie of mine she's been in is Quills.

Check out this article, it's kinda interesting:

The Science of Eternal Sunshine - You can't erase your boyfriend from your brain, but the movie gets the rest of it right. http://slate.msn.com/id/2097502

Back
Top Bottom