Holy Moly should stick to reporting news about Jade Goody et al

I'm amazed how much attention this story is getting. It's all over the internet. I don't really get it.

what's wrong with the article? :confused:

If you can call it an article.
Not sure if you're familiar with holy moly, but their speciality and Ordre du Jour, is normally your usual tabloid fodder a la Sienna Miller, Lily Allen and what have you.
I take offense at them even motioning Morrissey alongside the latest big brother evictees and the tabloid whores who's lives wouldn't be complete without a mention in The Sun/ Mirror/ Daily star.

If you can call it an article.
Not sure if you're familiar with holy moly, but their speciality and Ordre du Jour, is normally your usual tabloid fodder a la Sienna Miller, Lily Allen and what have you.
I take offense at them even motioning Morrissey alongside the latest big brother evictees and the tabloid whores who's lives wouldn't be complete without a mention in The Sun/ Mirror/ Daily star.

no, i'm not really familliar with it, to be honest.

i see your point, but don't you agree that morrissey kinda fits, quite comfortably, into that famous-for-being-famous bracket, these days? he hasn't made a decent record in years.

no, i'm not really familliar with it, to be honest.

i see your point, but don't you agree that morrissey kinda fits, quite comfortably, into that famous-for-being-famous bracket, these days? he hasn't made a decent record in years.

I most certainly DON'T agree with your last statement.

Last edited:
crap article and there is probably nothing else going on for them to report but I like the alliterative headline

"MANCUNIAN MIRTH-MEISTER MORRISEY WHIRLS HIS MANAGEMENT REVOLVING DOOR TO HURRICAINE GUSTAV "

sorry but couldn't be bothered to type it again

The writing is a bit laboured but it's quite funny.

Actually, their suggestion has merit, don't you think? Morrissey's mum could be a brilliant choice. She's an intelligent woman and endlessly devoted to her son. He trusts her, and that's a crucial part of the manager-managee relationship.

Tags
idiots wonderful teeth
Back
Top Bottom