Holy grail of unreleased songs

If “no more freebies” is their policy, what do they want so we can hear them? Their cocks sucked?

Let me give you my take on this, bro.

I love hearing rare stuff as much as the next fan, but one thing I truly do not understand is the mentality here that the fanbase is "owed" unreleased material if they get wind that someone, somewhere, has it, and that despite its value (value in several senses, not just or even primarily monetary) it should not be seen as a premium commodity that deserves to be earned, bartered for, bought, or kept behind glass...that it should be publicly disseminated to the masses simply because someone has it. That's horseshit.

Can you think of any other artifact that exists within an echelon of collectibility that is generally seen as rightfully belonging in the public domain? No? Neither can I.

On a related note, look at The Never Heard Symphonies. Yes, I put a massive, insane amount of time and effort into curating that stuff, meticulously organizing it, etc. But did I actually leak or originally provide any of the source material? Hell no. And I never claimed to, other than indirectly, in the very early days of putting these comps together, but even then it was just ignorance, inasmuch as I didn't credit those who did. And I quickly caught on to the concept of manners.

But let me tell you something, having said that. While I, as stated, can't take credit for leaking any of the material in the NHS (other than, maybe, being the first to offer the occasional live rip of a Conan O'Brien performance or something) I definitely take pride in being the only motherf***er on the planet to put it all in one place. Now, do I need my dick sucked? Nope. I'm happy to do it, as a fan. Because I am a huge Morrissey fan. But let me tell you...those file hosting sites where I upload those comps....they record how many downloads are taken from those comps. The amount is astronomical.

You know how many people here actually take the time to say "thanks, man"?...maybe, on the average, 5 or 10. Maybe. And they're usually the same people. Famous When Dead comes to mind. One of the only people here with manners. This place is hit and run like a motherf***er. Sad.

And so while I'm not trying to speak for Viva; I think this is in the same vein as what he's saying. People here are ungrateful and entitled as f***. Not all of them, but most of them.

And frankly, if they weren't, that "holy grail" list would probably be a lot shorter.

Last edited:
Let me give you my take on this, bro.

I love hearing rare stuff as much as the next fan, but one thing I truly do not understand is the mentality here that the fanbase is "owed" unreleased material if they get wind that someone, somewhere, has it, and that despite its value (value in several senses, not just or even primarily monetary) it should not be seen as a premium commodity that deserves to be earned, bartered for, bought, or kept behind glass...that it should be publicly disseminated to the masses simply because someone has it. That's horseshit.

Can you think of any other artifact that exists within an echylon of collectibility that is generally seen as rightfully belonging in public domain? No? Neither can I.

On a related note, look at The Never Heard Symphonies. Yes, I put a massive, insane amount of time and effort into curating that stuff, meticulously organizing it, etc. But did I actually leak or originally provide any of the source material? Hell no. And I never claimed to, other than indirectly, in the very early days of putting these comps together, but even then it was just ignorance, inasmuch as I didn't credit those who did. And I quickly caught on to the concept of manners.

But let me tell you something, having said that. While I, as stated, can't take credit for leaking any of the material in the NHS (other than, maybe, being the first to offer the occasional live rip of a Conan O'Brien performance or something) I definitely take pride in being the only motherf***er on the planet to put it all in one place. Now, do I need my dick sucked? Nope. I'm happy to do it, as a fan. Because I am a huge Morrissey fan. But let me tell you...those file hosting sites where I upload those comps....they record how many downloads are taken from those comps. The amount is astronomical.

You know how many people here actually take the time to say "thanks, man"?...maybe, on the average, 5 or 10. Maybe. And they're usually the same people. Famous When Dead comes to mind. One of the only people here with manners. This place is hit and run like a motherf***er. Sad.

And so while I'm not trying to speak for Viva; I think this is in the same vein as what he's saying. People here are ungrateful and entitled as f***. Not all of them, but most of them.

And frankly, if they weren't, that "holy grail" list would probably be a lot shorter.

Personally, I think you did a perfectly fine job speaking for me...

Places like Smithstorrents and people like Stephane or whatever that fag’s name is make me absolutely want to vomit. They get credit out the ass, are looked at as “authorities” and are held in high esteem. But it’s all a lie built on the backs of others.

What gets to me is that I and a few others spent years and plenty of money researching, collecting, bootlegging, ripping, trading and so on. In the beginning, you had nothing. We gave you everything we had. And what is your reaction? “Oh, this was nice but what about leaking that instead?” f*** you.

Do you have any idea the hoops that had to be jumped through to get this material? Do you have any consideration of the potential legal ramifications of gifting you this material? Do you have any idea how much money was forgone by leaking this material? Do you care? No. Because you take and offer nothing in return and move on to the next void...and how quickly you forget who gave you what you begged for and now take for granted.

Personally, I think you did a perfectly fine job speaking for me...

Places like Smithstorrents and people like Stephane or whatever that fag’s name is make me absolutely want to vomit. They get credit out the ass, are looked at as “authorities” and are held in high esteem. But it’s all a lie built on the backs of others.

What gets to me is that I and a few others spent years and plenty of money researching, collecting, bootlegging, ripping, trading and so on. In the beginning, you had nothing. We gave you everything we had. And what is your reaction? “Oh, this was nice but what about leaking that instead?” f*** you.

Do you have any idea the hoops that had to be jumped through to get this material? Do you have any consideration of the potential legal ramifications of gifting you this material? Do you have any idea how much money was forgone by leaking this material? Do you care? No. Because you take and offer nothing in return and move on to the next void...and how quickly you forget who gave you what you begged for and now take for granted.

An informative and less dickish response than "I could help you with that... but I won't." Yes, superior and entitled sounding, but no more legally in possession of this material than the person that spent months thinking of the perfect bank robbery. I was almost starting to think you created the music in the first place.

Last edited:
An informative and less dickish response than, "I could help you but I won't." I was almost starting to think you created the music in the first place. Yes, superior and entitled sounding, but no more legally in possession of this material.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say here. You’ve edited this message 3 times now and it still isn’t coherent...lucky for me then that I don’t actually give a f*** and am only replying to you to raise my post count.

An informative and less dickish response than "I could help you with that... but I won't." Yes, superior and entitled sounding, but no more legally in possession of this material than the person that spent months thinking of the perfect bank robbery. I was almost starting to think you created the music in the first place.

Are you sure this is the response you’re going with this time? I mean, fifth times a charm.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say here. You’ve edited this message 3 times now and it still isn’t coherent...lucky for me then that I don’t actually give a f*** and am only replying to you to raise my post count.

That you don't actually own the material in the first place. If you don't want to share what you have, what is the point of responding with posts that you could but you won't? Other than so eloquently stating that you don't give a f***?

That you don't actually own the material in the first place.

You keep thinking that, brother.

If you don't want to share what you have, what is the point of responding with posts that you could but you won't? Other than so eloquently stating that you don't give a f***?

Because f*** you, that’s why.

How to even coordinate such a generous offer ... you must be booked pretty solid for that. Give me some available dates. 2019? Or time still left this year?

Now is as good of time as any.

It’s nice to see the prospect of dick sucking elicited the first competent, unedited response from you tonight. I’d say give yourself a hand but they’re about to be full.

Now is as good of time as any.

It’s nice to see the prospect of dick sucking elicited the first competent, unedited response from you tonight. I’d say give yourself a hand but they’re about to be full.

Exciting! Please post your address, and put on those unreleased gems on volume 11.

This entire conversation would be far more enthralling sitting in a pub with everyone looking each other in the eye and saying all of the above word for word.

This entire conversation would be far more enthralling sitting in a pub with everyone looking each other in the eye and saying all of the above word for word.

We came close. Fortunately, I was only able to see the top of SuedeMoz’s head, wink wink nudge nudge saynomore.

Back
Top Bottom