Hollywood High Tickets Sold Out Within Minutes - TTY - 26 Feb 2013

Hollywood High - true-to-you.net
26 February 2013

Hollywood High

Tickets for Morrissey's show at Hollywood High on March 2 have sold out within minutes of going on sale. By 10.01, all ticket-outlet systems were jammed, and it took 45 minutes to acknowledge all successful applications. Factually, all tickets sold out "in 12 seconds" according to the William Morris Agency.

Last edited by a moderator:
I presume that means those who bought tickets successfully, initially clicked on the site within 12 seconds of the sale start time

So what is the capacity to this venue?

I called Ticketbastard a couple of mins b4 10 and idiot couldn't spell Morrissey! He looked 4 2 and then 1 and couldn't find any tickets and just as we were about to hang up he said sir, sir I found 1 and "do u want it" and I said of course. Thank God!!! Coming from El Paso!

He is doing a show at Staples the day before, so Hollywood High is going to be intimate. How not depressing!

From the Hollywood Bowl to Hollywood High. Christ, how depressing.

Hardly depressing, he's filling a 18,000 seat sports arena the night before to 3/4 (75%) capacity.

The show the next night is 1,000 people, it's a special showing for the truly engaged fan in an intimate setting, which is clearly not you.

You just don't get it or rather, love spewing vile just to have someting to say~

Is this really news ffs ? Well here's some news for you TRUE -TO-JOHNNY statement. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I've just got my copy of the messenger by Sir Johnny of Marr and it's fookin brill ! Manchester pride thanks Johnny.

Poor Mossy lookin a right old daft silly kunt now eh !

Anne Coates

I called Ticketbastard a couple of mins b4 10 and idiot couldn't spell Morrissey! He looked 4 2 and then 1 and couldn't find any tickets and just as we were about to hang up he said sir, sir I found 1 and "do u want it" and I said of course. Thank God!!! Coming from El Paso!

WOO-HOO!! Good 4 U! Enjoy! 1000 seat venue...there won't be a bad seat in the house! When compared to an 18.000 seat venue, it'll be like he's singing in his living room.

Last edited:
Morrissey is such a hypocrite, and I do not understand why people can't call him on the Staples issue. He only cares about the money--not the animals.

guess the school cafeteria is going veg that day

Practically that way now! Textured soy protein "meat", fat-free, sugar-free, no fried french fries, no dessert, must take 2 fruits and 2 veg, took away the strawberry milk...

Hey, I hear he's playing the Staples Center the day before.

He's playing the Staples Center the day before.

He's playing Staples Center the night before. da fuq?

He is doing a show at Staples the day before

Hardly depressing, he's filling a 18,000 seat sports arena the night before to 3/4 (75%) capacity.

Pretty cool that Morrissey is playing a prom.

i called ticketbastard a couple of mins b4 10 and idiot couldn't spell morrissey! He looked 4 2 and then 1 and couldn't find any tickets and just as we were about to hang up he said sir, sir i found 1 and "do u want it" and i said of course. Thank god!!! Coming from el paso!

score!

Morrissey is such a hypocrite, and I do not understand why people can't call him on the Staples issue. He only cares about the money--not the animals.

Fuk you. Change your screen name you ain't no fan!! The reason the Moziahh is still plating at Staples is for the 19,000 fans.

Back
Top Bottom