Hollywood - Henry Fonda Theatre show added (Wed. 11/23)

From Boz Boorer:
MORRISSEY WILL PLAY THE HENRY FONDA THEATRE, HOLLYWOOD BLVD, LA ON WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 23RD, TICKETS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AT THE VENUE BOX OFFICE AND ARE LIMITED TO 2 PER PERSON. KRISTEEN YOUNG WILL OPEN THE SHOW.
BOX OFFICE OPENING TIMES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON MONDAY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh please. Morrissey didn't cancel Kimmel, the network cancelled Kimmel. That statement from the ticket company said the episode has been cancelled. That's a decision the network makes, not any one guest. If Morrissey cancelled, they would just put someone else on in his place.

And The Cure show is sold out anyways. Plus, Cure are playing one of their more obscure albums in its entirety. Its not a greatest hits set. Granted, I'm biased as I'm not the biggest Cure fan, but I would take 70 mins of Moz singing songs I wanted to hear over 3 hrs of Cure songs that didn't include any of my favorites.
3 first albums in their entirety. Not really obscure, either.

$75. Rip off. Soon forgets his working class roots when there's a profit to be made. All goes into the retirement fund so he doesn't have to face any of us again in a few years. And feeding his three Quornburger a day habit of course. Eh Moz, you haven't released a best of/greatest hits in at least a month - run out of outtakes to flog?

On sale tomorrow at noon at box office $75 cash only. Wristband & ticket needed for entry to the show.

robertboyracer

Seriously - shut up you tiresome pansy. Go and take your soft brain and out of proportion buttocks out of here and give it a God darn rest. I've eaten tuna less wet and rancid than you. Learn to write using actual words or sod off back into a coma you piss-stained moth-eaten slag.

Ahahah Well put. I don't understand this complete and utter plonk who can't even compose a sentence consisting of anything other than complete and utter rubbish. They serve no purpose to be here other than anything they have to tell us means nothing more than the mold cell that they are. Celibate Cry is a mold stem and did not attend Morrissey's concert. I tell you something else he does not go to any of Morrissey's concerts as he is in mental institution and only gets computer access in AM. Notice he never on here in PM. He has to take his meds and wash them down with mold cells and anemia.

Everyone on here is the same person and all the personalities in their head fight with each other, conspire against each other, sabotage each other and try to harm each other. Some are good personalities, some are bad personalities, some are sneaky and some are dead. Some praise other bands . Some praise Morrissey some don’t even know who he is.
No one is real. they are all figments of one person’s imagination and all of their personalities have escaped from their head onto here.
They need to be locked up and put away right away.
Morrissey’s concerts are played to a crowd of four real fans, 26 personalities of those fans
The other two fans he has are too busy on here at war with themselves to even stop urinating on the floor let alone go to his shows.
Amazed he doesn’t just play for ten minutes and run off screaming into the night to escape his fans.
Viva Hate never said he was straight back in the day. You circus clowns prance around The fans are not rational, are mentally unbalanced. They heat McDonills and swallow wonton and poison pills ,. They smoke marijuana every hour Just sit there flood of fragile full weird tears in the true darkness light of truth will be revealed. The fan is the same everywhere. I fell in love with him in maladjusted. I eat the soil.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom