Hollywood Bowl

cali

Attachments

• Copia de Morrissey - Live At The Hollywood Bowl 02BIS.jpg
    Copia de Morrissey - Live At The Hollywood Bowl 02BIS.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 0

Son Of Fay

Ha. You "produced" shit. This was leaked by Viva Hate years ago. No self-touting fanfare; just a gift to the forum.

Your cover art looks like crap.
I have nothing to say .. by the way , i dunno why you hate me .. I'm trying very hard to make the joy prevail .
All in all .. I respect your opinion .. Thank you mate .

Dirk Blaggard

I have nothing to say .. by the way , i dunno why you hate me .. I'm trying very hard to make the joy prevail .
I am not sure he "hates" you. I think (though I don't want to speak for him) that he feels you are trying to take credit for something you have zero to do with
On top of that, he and a few others have actually gone out of the way to help the community on here.
I don't think he or anyone would think less of you, just because you do not have any rare footage to share.
There are other ways to provide. Input, valid well thought opinions, amusing comments etc All that is giving back to the community - even clever "shit posting" (in my mind) can be fun - see Pat Butcher or whatever he/her calls him/herself
I am curious, why did you use the word "produce" ?

Son Of Fay

I am not sure he "hates" you. I think (though I don't want to speak for him) that he feels you are trying to take credit for something you have zero to do with
On top of that, he and a few others have actually gone out of the way to help the community on here.
I don't think he or anyone would think less of you, just because you do not have any rare footage to share.
There are other ways to provide. Input, valid well thought opinions, amusing comments etc All that is giving back to the community - even clever "shit posting" (in my mind) can be fun - see Pat Butcher or whatever he/her calls him/herself
I am curious, why did you use the word "produce" ?
I used the word " Produced " because " Hollywood Bowl Concert " wasn't presented before in a vinyl format or CD or even cassette .. so it's the first time that i will present it here sooner ...

Dirk Blaggard

I used the word " Produced " because " Hollywood Bowl Concert " wasn't presented before in a vinyl format or CD or even cassette .. so it's the first time that i will present it here sooner ...
I'm reminded of an older English show called Knowing Me, Knowing You.
The host, a Mr Alan Partridge, asks one of his guests to be more clear in her answers. After the guest speaks he says something like "No stop, that's more vague"
Have a nice weekend

S

Son of Lame

I'm glad other people are noticing how awful the trash you peddle on this forum is

Top Bottom