Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 10, 2017) on sale Fri. June 16; presale June 15 - The Scenestar

UPDATE June 13:

Posted by anonymous persons:

Sam removed poster from instagram and facebook... :(

...The Scenestar article has been removed too

Morrissey To Return To The Hollywood Bowl - The Scenestar

Excerpt:

We didn't have to wait long for Morrissey to schedule a return to Los Angeles! If you missed in April at the Observatory at the When We Were Young festival, Morrissey will perform under the stars at the Hollywood Bowl on Friday, November 10. It is his first time back at the historic venue since 2007.

Tickets to see the former Smiths frontman at the Hollywood Bowl will go on sale on Friday, June 16, at 10:00 a.m. via Ticketmaster. There is a Live Nation presale on Thursday, June 15, at 10:00 a.m. Password: LYRIC. Click below to see Morrissey live at his upcoming Fall tour date!

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta be some new material at this next date!
Speaking of which, when was the last time a new song was debuted? (Not including covers).

Speaking of which, when was the last time a new song was debuted? (Not including covers).

Nothing since WPINOYB, with songs from that album added to the live repertoire on a rolling basis. "Art Hounds" (once) and "Scandinavia" (often) were played live ahead of WPINOYB.

Prior to that, it was 2011 when songs like "People Are The Same Everywhere", "Action is My Middle Name", and "The Kids a Looker". were played live prior to their subsequent releases as random reissue B-sides, DVD extras, etc.

Glad to hear this confirmed!! Perfect place and time to debut new material...its been too long! I hope there is a (mini even) US preview tour around this date.....please!!!!

San Jose May 2014, before World Peace ever came out he played World Peace, Earth is the Loneliest Planet and Bullfighter dies for the first time.

"Return to Los Angeles" ha ha. I reckon 7 months is a long time to go in between hometown gigs when all Uncle Steve has to do is be driven 20 minutes from his house (with no LA traffic). I reckon it's better than 7 years like you Anti-Americans have to wait in your hobbit towns and Nazi Ubergurger kickball bath houses.

San Jose May 2014, before World Peace ever came out he played World Peace, Earth is the Loneliest Planet and Bullfighter dies for the first time.

Ah True. I forgot in my post above that the 2014 May/June days actually preceded the album's release. Though I think four songs were officially released very early into the tour.

It's all happening !!! :D

Well he hasn't been back to Lowell, MA since 1997. Ignore what the autobiography says. That was the only year he was there.

I wait patiently.

scanty put up ten Claudia cardinales,much better than dancing showgirls.

Last edited:
I hope there is a (mini even) US preview tour around this date.....please!!!!

November is way past festival season, and there is no way he will haul the band out for a single date, so I think it's pretty much inevitable there will be some kind of US tour around November.

"It's on" indeed. So, sounds like the new album will be completed prior to this show and yes, we can expect to hear some new songs. Maybe this will be part of a mini-tour? I don't imagine a full blown tour prior to the album release ... which I don't think would happen before Nov. 10 ... Thoughts? Perhaps things are further along then we suspect.

Last edited:
First song of the setlist can't be any other then " First Of The Gang".
"Los Angeles, You Are Too Hot ".
God, I would like to be there!
And then, possibly some new songs!

First song of the setlist can't be any other then " First Of The Gang".
"Los Angeles, You Are Too Hot ".
God, I would like to be there!
And then, possibly some new songs!

God won't buy you a plane ticket, so you may as well treat yourself.:)

God won't buy you a plane ticket, so you may as well treat yourself.:)

I don't have enough money, so I would have to sell my soul to the devil, perform some illegal acts, keep them hidden and get away with it all. My moral compass says no, but it has deceived me more then once by not pointing the right direction.

I am considering it now, afraid tickets will be sold out before I reached to my conclusion. But then again, maybe it was all to be like that and I would be saved.
Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord.
Not :(

I don't have enough money, so I would have to sell my soul to the devil, perform some illegal acts, keep them hidden and get away with it all. My moral compass says no, but it has deceived me more then once by not pointing the right direction.

I am considering it now, afraid tickets will be sold out before I reached to my conclusion. But then again, maybe it was all to be like that and I would be saved.
Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord.
Not :(

c'mon! buy a ticket this Friday. The shows not until Nov, I'm sure you can find a way, but you won't get much for your soul,so that's off the idea list. Anyways the seating is weird there, these little box's, unless they allow people in the pit area? don't know.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom