Morrissey Central "HOLLAND TAKES THE LEAD" (September 7, 2022)

I'm not sure this is the win that Moz thinks it is. Next week those ads will be replaced with new ads where they implore you to start eating the bugs. Don't eat the bugs guyz.

That's what I thought, too. It's not so much a "we don't want you to eat meat because animals suffer" kind of thing but more of a "we don't want you to eat meat because we want you to eat the bugs (and you will be happy)" kind of thing. Good times!

That's what I thought, too. It's not so much a "we don't want you to eat meat because animals suffer" kind of thing but more of a "we don't want you to eat meat because we want you to eat the bugs (and you will be happy)" kind of thing. Good times!
Yes right now the WEF in collusion with the Dutch govt are trying to bankrupt their farmers. Dystopian times, but if these crazy f***ers keep pushing we will see revolutions throughout the West. People have had enough.

"The World Health Organization has classified processed meats including ham, bacon, salami and frankfurts as a Group 1 carcinogen (known to cause cancer) which means that there's strong evidence that processed meats cause cancer. Eating processed meat increases your risk of bowel and stomach cancer".

Not only meats, but also processed meats ads should be banned everywhere.
Thank you for visiting Morrissey-Solo.com

A site where we collectively discuss Morrissey. Now re-direct yourself somewhere else where this comment would be more appropriate (and someone might care).

Yes right now the WEF in collusion with the Dutch govt are trying to bankrupt their farmers. Dystopian times, but if these crazy f***ers keep pushing we will see revolutions throughout the West. People have had enough.

YOU VIL EAT ZE BUGS!!!

YOU VIL WEAR ZE MASKS!!!

YOU VIL GET ZE VAKZIN VERDAMMT NOCHMAL AND YOU VIL BE HAPPY!!!

"The World Health Organization has classified processed meats including ham, bacon, salami and frankfurts as a Group 1 carcinogen (known to cause cancer) which means that there's strong evidence that processed meats cause cancer. Eating processed meat increases your risk of bowel and stomach cancer".

Not only meats, but also processed meats ads should be banned everywhere.

yes, informative. Thank you.

So true and Bill Gates is one of the largest farmland owners in America - 269,000 acres to be precise. Nothing to see here. They're not doing it for animal welfare or health reasons an as for climate change :rolleyes:. Tuck into your bugs and let the chitin build up to toxic levels, the ground version will be mixed in flour products so you better read the ingredients.. Also plans by the Buhler plant in Holland to put insect protein in pet food.
Morrissey might want to elaborate on the real reasons why meat and by association animals will be disappearing from our reality. Bill Gates and his WEF pals has plans for the MRNA tech and animals next and not just farm animals. There is no altruism involved. If Morrissey loves animals as much as he says, he might want to nail his colours to the mast.

So true and Bill Gates is one of the largest farmland owners in America - 269,000 acres to be precise. Nothing to see here.
The same goes for the queen of England I think, if you look at England. She's probably one of the largest farmland owners in the UK.

Thank you for visiting Morrissey-Solo.com

A site where we collectively discuss Morrissey. Now re-direct yourself somewhere else where this comment would be more appropriate (and someone might care).

Morrissey would care. And here we are on a Morrissey forum. Are only his looks and music up for discussion, and not his most cherished ideology?

The same goes for the queen of England I think, if you look at England. She's probably one of the largest farmland owners in the UK.
Not any more. Gates too will die and answer for his crimes.

Being Dutch, this here is the first time I read about it, so must be a hoax, or made up big because a supermarket made some comment about it but complete missed it, and more here in the Kingdom of The Netherlands.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom