Morrissey Central "HOLLAND TAKES THE LEAD" (September 7, 2022)

Copyright belongs to 🐈🐈🐈
Nice To Meet You Nicolas Cage GIF by Nordisk Film Finland

I met a Dutch bloke in a pub once. He was drunk as a skunk but insisted that he could get home just fine. Apparently, he had a sat-nav system in his shoes.

Clever clogs.

I'm here all week.

whats next,banning woman in the red light district.that is the biggest meat ad you can get.

"The World Health Organization has classified processed meats including ham, bacon, salami and frankfurts as a Group 1 carcinogen (known to cause cancer) which means that there's strong evidence that processed meats cause cancer. Eating processed meat increases your risk of bowel and stomach cancer".

Not only meats, but also processed meats ads should be banned everywhere.

"The World Health Organization has classified processed meats including ham, bacon, salami and frankfurts as a Group 1 carcinogen (known to cause cancer) which means that there's strong evidence that processed meats cause cancer. Eating processed meat increases your risk of bowel and stomach cancer".

Not only meats, but also processed meats ads should be banned everywhere.
Yes. I bet Morrissey is all choked inside about meat-eaters risking cancer.

I owe my keto lifestyle to Morrissey. I gave up carbs and eat a lot of meat because I want to look good and be healthy. Meat Is Magnificent.

I'm not sure this is the win that Moz thinks it is. Next week those ads will be replaced with new ads where they implore you to start eating the bugs. Don't eat the bugs guyz.

Steakhouse Syndrome anyone? Damages the esophagus and you may bump into some health issue such as Achalasia (rather rare) or Gastroesophageal reflux disease which in turn could lead to Barretts esophagus which is basically a change in the cells that can lead to cancer.

However on the bright side, after a drink, food generally moves as we all know but if it doesn’t and you notice a recurring pattern with regard to the intake of your food via swallowing, then an x-ray (with/without barium) or an endoscopy would be a likely cause of action.

Naturally there may be other things which impede, not 100% steakhouse syndrome, such as esophageal stricture etc. and surgery may be required, but in terms of eating meat, it’s a huge stress on the body/swallowing process/digestive system. Furthermore, you’d be surprised how many people get bones stuck in their throats πŸ€”

P.S - feel free to click on the links and educate yourselves on the esophagus, they were the first ones that came up for me on Google, you may wish to read on Wiki, but just as some fun bedtime reading πŸ˜…

Last edited:
Scraping the bottom of the barrel for content over at Moz Central. Does he realize the video is full of meat?

Steakhouse Syndrome anyone? Damages the esophagus and you may bump into some health issue such as Achalasia (rather rare) or Gastroesophageal reflux disease which in turn could lead to Barretts esophagus which is basically a change in the cells that can lead to cancer.

However on the bright side, after a drink, food generally moves as we all know but if it doesn’t and you notice a recurring pattern with regard to the intake of your food via swallowing, then an x-ray (with/without barium) or an endoscopy would be a likely cause of action.

Naturally there may be other things which impede, not 100% steakhouse syndrome, such as esophageal stricture etc. and surgery may be required, but in terms of eating meat, it’s a huge stress on the body/swallowing process/digestive system. Furthermore, you’d be surprised how many people get bones stuck in their throats πŸ€”

P.S - feel free to click on the links and educate yourselves on the esophagus, they were the first ones that came up for me on Google, you may wish to read on Wiki, but just as some fun bedtime reading πŸ˜…
Doesn't M have Barretts esophagus?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom