hold onto your hats

?

I bet there is a whole slew of people who frequent this bulletin board religiously, and never make a peep.

> I bet there is a whole slew of people who frequent this bulletin¿ board religiously, and never make a peep.

So what if there are? Some people are just shy you know...

> So what if there are? Some people are just shy you know...

and there are some who peep too much

> So what if there are? Some people are just shy you know...

Issy,

Yes, I do know. Use your sleuth skills.
What do you mean 'so what'?
That emplies that they don't matter and they should be brushed under the carpet then?
Anyhow, it was just a basic idea I had.

> Issy,¿ Yes, I do know. Use your sleuth skills.¿ What do you mean 'so what'?¿ That emplies that they don't matter and they should be brushed¿ under the carpet then?¿ Anyhow, it was just a basic idea I had.

Huh? They're the ones who are taking most advantage of this board. They don't have to contribute anything (they keep all the interesting stories/facts to themselves), but they can extract what little info. they can get from this sea of bulls-h-i-t. I'm sorry, but shyness doesn't exist in the electronic world.

> meaning?!

the constant "is HE gay" questions i find quite disturbing. people should wait for that chance meeting and ask him themselves rather than asking an audience of untold thousands of unqualified people. oh dear i hope this doesn't start it again.

No, no no!!! What is this problem with misunderstanding?!!!

Everyone, listen....i am NOT raising any issue about Morrissey's sexuality! and no more will be said about it!
Point: People are shy. This can be botha good thing and a bad thing, but it is a personal thing...and if one wants to be that way, then that is fine!...and of course shyness exists, we are stillhuman behind these machines, aren't we?
and if people want to use this board as a "sea of crap" then why not? This is a board for EVERYONE...and if a few people don't like then they don't have to read these certain messages...and i know that i am one of the problem people who posts nonsense, and i do apologiae, but frankly, i have every right to!

Shyness is nice, and .....

Shyness can stop you

From doing all the things in life

You'd like to

i couldn't help it...somebody had too

morrissey friends

Re: Shyness is nice, and .....

> Shyness can stop you¿ From doing all the things in life¿ You'd like to¿ i couldn't help it...somebody had too

YES, quite.

> I bet there is a whole slew of people who frequent this bulletin¿ board religiously, and never make a peep.

Yes, like Morrissey, Marr, Rourke and Joyce. I can feel their presence sometimes.

> Huh? They're the ones who are taking most advantage of this¿ board. They don't have to contribute anything (they keep all the¿ interesting stories/facts to themselves), but they can extract¿ what little info. they can get from this sea of bulls-h-i-t.

I feel so used.

> Yes, like Morrissey, Marr, Rourke and Joyce. I can feel their¿ presence sometimes.

hehe!

Back
Top Bottom