Hold onto your friends 7' promo

A

Anonymous

I have a chance of getting one, the only promo I haven't got, how much would you pay for it ?

They're hard as nails to find mint, i got one for £380 mint a while ago and one went for £200ish early this year but Boz Boorer had scribbled over it, killing the value.

Well I bought it, they wanted 300 pounds I offered 150 they came down to 275. Absolutely mint. The wife will deck me if she finds out.

Bloody hell I've got this. Mint. Didn't know it was worth this much.

I have another question of anyone knows. I also have a couple of the limited numbered normal version of the Hold Onto Your Friend 7" and just noticed one of them is numbered 00123. Do the lower numbers fetch more?

Bloody hell I've got this. Mint. Didn't know it was worth this much.

I have another question of anyone knows. I also have a couple of the limited numbered normal version of the Hold Onto Your Friend 7" and just noticed one of them is numbered 00123. Do the lower numbers fetch more?

Nah not really, not with something like this anyway unless it's 00001. A very low Quarry LP or German multicolour would be appealing, talking 1-10ish. Would love to see the #1 German LP tho!

That's mine, price set high to safeguard against underselling, a decent offer would be accepted. Baring in mind I paid 350+ for it and it's mint. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom