Hoax: Morrissey to play O2 Apollo, Manchester - 22 May, 2019

A

Anonymous

hFj2RQq.jpg

cWzuXfo.jpg

The post from Anon is without source (but thanks if it's real - can't find it myself).
Keep checking for substantive news as it comes in to validate/debunk the story.
I would just like to say, if this is fake: well played, but what a horrible person you are if your 'art' is shared deliberately to deceive - you know who you are.
Regards,
FWD.

I heard Morissey was supporting Sting and Shaggy on the Saturday

Having just rung the Apollo - it appears to be fake.
Round of applause for the twat incoming.
Would have liked to be wrong on this occasion.
FWD.

The post from Anon is without source (but thanks if it's real).
Keep checking for substantive news as it comes in to validate/debunk the story.
I would just like to say, if this is fake: well played, but what a horrible person you are if your 'art' is shared deliberately to deceive - you know who you are.
Regards,
FWD.
Iron Bridge ... I Think :crazy::crazy::crazy::brows:

Could be Macbethian in its prophesy

I predict morrissey is going to announce a UK tour for his 60th birthday, he did this last year but cancelled. However, there is a large gap between the 14th may and September where there is room for a potential UK tour, hopefully Manchester. Morrissey played Manchester multiple occasions for his birthday especially for his 50th, it's too late to announce a Manchester one for the 22nd may, although dates may be announced. I don't want to bring my hopes up, as I've not heard anybody else make any predictions. What is everybody else thinking?

I predict morrissey is going to announce a UK tour for his 60th birthday, he did this last year but cancelled. However, there is a large gap between the 14th may and September where there is room for a potential UK tour, hopefully Manchester. Morrissey played Manchester multiple occasions for his birthday especially for his 50th, it's too late to announce a Manchester one for the 22nd may, although dates may be announced. I don't want to bring my hopes up, as I've not heard anybody else make any predictions. What is everybody else thinking?

Well, the long gap in the tour schedule is interesting. Personally, I thought the 3 month period might be to record a new album. He's managed to go a couple of years now and retain his record contract... so I imagine he's eager to make more records. That's my guess, but who knows? One thing Morrissey is good at is not doing the predictable thing.

Well, the long gap in the tour schedule is interesting. Personally, I thought the 3 month period might be to record a new album. He's managed to go a couple of years now and retain his record contract... so I imagine he's eager to make more records. That's my guess, but who knows? One thing Morrissey is good at is not doing the predictable thing.
Very true although, with the release of California son in less than a month and continuing the California son tour in September/October, I wouldn't be surprised to see a tour within the 3 month gap. The only thing making me believe ur idea to be true is how morrissey is only currently playing 1/2 songs from his new album live, however this might be because it isn't released yet so he doesn't want to spoil the album. Morrissey likes to surprise us so we will have to wait until May 22nd to be certain. If a tour isn't announced, a deluxe record will or something along those lines.

Las Vegas residency followed by Blackpool.

Very true although, with the release of California son in less than a month and continuing the California son tour in September/October, I wouldn't be surprised to see a tour within the 3 month gap. The only thing making me believe ur idea to be true is how morrissey is only currently playing 1/2 songs from his new album live, however this might be because it isn't released yet so he doesn't want to spoil the album. Morrissey likes to surprise us so we will have to wait until May 22nd to be certain. If a tour isn't announced, a deluxe record will or something along those lines.

Well, one curious thing is that this tour has not been officially labeled as the "California Son tour" even though that's what most of us assumed it to be. Stranger still, the long gap in the tour starts before California Son is released. It seems that if this were really intended to be the California Son tour he started a few weeks too soon and would want to be playing shows coinciding with the album's release date.

Then after the 3-month gap, is he resuming this same tour? Is it a new tour? I guess we'll have to wait and see but it's fun to speculate.

Indeed it is, I only assume it's a California son tour because the posters have the picture of the album cover on, I think its obvious that something is going to be announced to celebrate 60 years, if not a tour, it will be something on vinyl, I think maybe a studio album box set maybe

Tags
#2019 #60thbirthday #californiason #manchester #morrissey
Back
Top Bottom