*HOAX*Brixton - Boz on facebook

Re: Friday and Saturday Brixton Off (according to Boz)

What in the blue f*** am I going to do in overpriced London from half one in the afternoon til eleven in the evening if that bloke from The Smiths ain't doing his gig?

have a wank while shoplifting.

I have just been talking to Boz again on Facebook and he told me that Brixton on Friday and Saturday is also off!

Transcript below

15:50Alan
Hey Boz, looks like Ian Gibbs was partially right

15:50Boz
leave then i can sit down

15:51Alan
eh?

15:50Boz
yeah he had a doctor last night 8pm

he told him to let it mend

15:51Alan
what about Saturday night?

15:52Boz
sorry poker and 3 convesations

sat nite?

15:52Alan
Last gig at Brixton

15:52Boz
off

not even first night at brixton

15:53Alan
for sure? to be rescheduled at a later date?

15:53Boz
hope so

15:53Alan
cheers Boz, get back to the Poker. See ya in Oct I guess.

Bugger, another train and travelodge wasted.

OK ALL!!!! This has gone to far!!! I thought it would be somewhat funny if I made up a fictitious chat I 'had' with Boz on Facebook, just to see what kind of reaction i recieved.

I aint even on Facebook, and do not intend to be.

Apologies all. Not funny I know.

Last edited:

crossing my fingers for friday but after the cancellation of tomorow's show it's not looking too hopeful,
the suspense is ridiculous :S

OK ALL!!!! This has gone to far!!! I thought it would be somewhat funny if I made up a fictitious I 'had' with Boz on Facebook, just to see what kind of reaction i recieved.

I aint even on Facebook, and do not intend to be.

Apologies all. Not funny I know.

You are a c*** of outrageous proportions.

Re: *HOAX* Friday and Saturday Brixton Off

I found it funny, I must say.

I am also all for the wanking whilst shoplifting idea on this thread. "Is that a gun in your pocket...?" etc etc

Bad Sheridan Whiteside! Sorrow will come in your end.

have a wank while shoplifting.

But the good thing that came out of this hoax thread was the above advice! :thumb:

However, I just advise wanking as a fine, trouble-free, and cheap way to kill time and relieve stress. Sometimes the shoplifting gets you into trouble.

Three songs come to mind -- Nobody Loves Us + Shoplifters of the World Unite and Take Over + Trouble Loves Me. Moz would approve :thumb: ;)

Hey all, sorry for your troubles with the gigs, yuck. Hope Moz gets well soon for all you guys.

I just wanted to add, for whatever it's worth:
Sheridan Whiteside has usually seemed a nice, normal guy. SO...

I think Sheridan Whiteside THOUGHT he WAS talking to Boz, like, really and truly, on facebook. That being said, when he figured it out it was a hoax he had egg on his face, and, as it were, decided he would say he had made up as a laugh just to save face.

Just my thoughts...

Wow that was funny :crazy:

To be honest Sheridan, it's kind of obvious this is a hoax. Anyone with a passing interest in Morrissey knows that the first rule of Morrissey club is don't talk about Morrissey club. Boz has surely not managed such a long relationship by chatting to randoms about doctor's visits in the night.

However, I commend your script writing. It reads like a Caryl Churchill. I suggest you start work immediately on a gritty drama based on the juxtaposition between a working class dad made redundent by the recession, and an MP dad whose stepped down due to expenses fraud, played by the same actors, of course.

OK Sheridan I forgive you, but as I was "the first" to call you "hoaxer" I don't find this joke funny.

I said Morrissey will cancel the Brixton gigs because I had news that the Tour trucks drivers have been advised to go to Luxemburg. This clue lets me think that Paris and Lille will also be cancel.

But maybe I'm wrong if the person who told me that lies.
We'll see, I really hope it's not true because I was supposed to attend those gigs.

Have a nice day anyway.

Back
Top Bottom