Morrissey Central "HMV Online" (January 13, 2020)

January 13, 2020.

HMV online advertise all formats of I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN as being unavailable until September 2020. This is not correct. Pre-orders are accepted right now, and the official release date is 20 March.

unnamed-7.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/hmv-online

Sal Mineo is pictured on Central.
It was made by Manuel Ríoss and Moses Gardner.

Central are referring to:

20200114_024622.jpg

The price looks incorrect too, but HMV probably would have amended it without a targeted Central post?
Regards,
FWD.

Update: January 15, 2020.
HMV have subsequently amended the listing's release date and the price is now £24.99.

Last edited:
HMV. Just the latest in a long line of organisations dedicated to destroying Morrissey.

no wonder hes always falling out with hmv.how hard is it to get information correct.
its a wonder they never called it,im not a chain on a dog.

HMV is probably the only remaining record store that Morrissey is familiar with.
apart from the independants its the only record store,fopp records is another but that's owned by hmv.

January 13, 2020.

HMV online advertise all formats of I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN as being unavailable until September 2020. This is not correct. Pre-orders are accepted right now, and the official release date is 20 March.

View attachment 54067

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/hmv-online

Sal Mineo is pictured on Central.
It was made by Manuel Ríoss and Moses Gardner.

Central are referring to:

View attachment 54068

The price looks incorrect too, but HMV probably would have amended it without a targeted Central post?
Regards,
FWD.

They had to post a fake pic of some dead guy didn't they?

Could someone post a pic of Hitler wearing some Morrissey product please?

Clearly they've made a mistake: September 20th is actually the revised release date for the 'It's Over' 7" single.

They had to post a fake pic of some dead guy didn't they?

Could someone post a pic of Hitler wearing some Morrissey product please?
I nominate you, for a ‘fake pic’ candidate.

I don't mind the fake pics - I think he's saying 'I hate the modern world & I'm going to block it out by daydreaming about the stars I loved when I was young'.

I don't blame him. I hate the modern world. I want social media to die. And I'd like pop culture to return to 2007 when you could get acres of coverage from a celebrity walking to their car holding a coffee cup.

I did look at HMV when pre-orders opened - as I often buy from them- but thought “no way! Why are they charging almost a tenner more than everywhere else? I’ll order it from another seller”.

I love Moz, but he should really speak directly to his record label or HMV about his issues with them rather than making public complaints on his website. It’s unprofessional - & whilst I kind of love him for not towing the line - I do fear that he’ll drive himself into a position where literally no label will sign him & we’ll get no more music released from him.

He should really not speak! He's all over Mo-So-Lo calling ppl c**ts & potential employers bigots & then wondering why no one calls him.

Skinny has these problems. He'll do anything to stay on the dole.

$40 US. $50 CAD.

How’s he gonna make the top-5 in Poland at these prices?

BMG knows that this is it. They’ve got to recoup every quid they can, while they can. Morrissey owes them a huge sum of money that’s never going to be paid back.

This is the end. ...beautiful friend. THE END.

£28.99 is the wrong price? Damn right it is. It's twice what it should be. Coloured vinyl my arse. Just another scam to milk vinyl buyers.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom