"HMV" & "Manchester Hotel" - Morrissey Central (17 June, 2019)

full

"Special suite at The Gotham Hotel, King Street."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/manchester-hotel

"Morrissey would like to express sincere thanks to HMVRecords UK for their 'sterling' support given to California Son." VP.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/hmv

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Egg, chicken and assorted other butter, cheese and meat-laced delights for the big draw. Afternoon-tea!

Why, after railing against dozens of venues and requiring a meat-free environment, would Morrissey endorse this?

I guess the venues celebrating Moz are free from his whingy, pseudo-vegan posturing - as long as he gets a name-plate on a door.

The chief-hypocrite whiner and selective protest clown has officially transcended half-assed and made it to the level of full ASSHOLE.

Egg, chicken and assorted other butter, cheese and meat-laced delights for the big draw. Afternoon-tea!

Why, after railing against dozens of venues and requiring a meat-free environment, would Morrissey endorse this?

I guess the venues celebrating Moz are free from his whingy, pseudo-vegan posturing - as long as he gets a name-plate on a door.

The chief-hypocrite whiner and selective protest clown has officially transcended half-assed and made it to the level of full ASSHOLE.
There is no dedicated vegetarian/vegan hotel in manchester but like anywhere you can be catered for if you require meat/dairy free. I can vouch for the Midland Hotels Vegan afternoon tea. It's great that the Gotham gives him recognition in his home town.
Really no need for outraged histrionics.

I reckon trying to copy The Sunset Marquis. I reckon can't you foreigners do or think of anything on your own m8 inn nn n nn it chipper curry c*** wacker tit? I reckon what's ironic is that The California Son will never set foot in this foreign hotel and then he is at The Sunset Marquis at least once a week. Kylier at the Rancho Cucamonga office just threw this in to pump up mporium uk sales to 75% for the month.

Last edited:
There is no dedicated vegetarian/vegan hotel in manchester but like anywhere you can be catered for if you require meat/dairy free. I can vouch for the Midland Hotels Vegan afternoon tea. It's great that the Gotham gives him recognition in his home town.
Really no need for outraged histrionics.

Really? The man is proudly posting that his name is on a door at this establishment. Is this how Morrissey treats his fans at his shows? Veg-only for the masses. ...but those who prefer the $800 boutique experience are free to do as they please.

One set of rules for everyone, shall we?

FAR more important, a richer, longer musical future and finer legacy than your Miz. Shame about that.

...but - HEY! Suck it up, buttercup. ;)

not one song after the Smiths for dramaJ, not one important song, NOTHING post-Morrissey.
dramaJ is Dead.

Really? The man is proudly posting that his name is on a door at this establishment. Is this how Morrissey treats his fans at his shows? Veg-only for the masses. ...but those who prefer the $800 boutique experience are free to do as they please.

One set of rules for everyone, shall we?

He does pay for the use of venues where he sings so can request they be meat free. He doesn't own the Gotham. Having his name associated with it may encourage more vegan options.
He would be very limited in all his touring if he's looking for meat free hotels.
He'd have to stay in a camper van or alternative B&Bs. Perhaps he and the band could try couch surfing, vegan only of course.
He could revoke Morrissey day until every last person in Los Angeles is vegan.
It must be very tedious for him when every little thing he is associated with is taken apart to be analysed by his detractors.
He's seen in a bakery in Manchester, he couldn't be buying the vegan selection, he must be scoffing butter croissants.
He's in a mini Cooper, BMW are not vegan.
Veganism is being featured more and more in all types of businesses from food to fashion but is not mainstream..
Whatever encourages more kindness to animals however indirect it might be, can only be good.

This is the same "man of the people" who every now and then cobbles together GSCE-style political rants. And then boasts about special hotel suits. His sense of irony certianly inversely proportional to the size of his chin.
GSCE? Special hotel suits? Basil Fawlty style or Bellboy, or perhaps made out of old hotel curtain material like the Von Trapp family.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom