HMV: "hmv's 1921 Centenary Editions - second batch of exclusive vinyl revealed” - Bona Drag LTD 750 copies / transparent green vinyl (June 17, 2021)

tE2SDPk.jpg

Morrissey – Bona Drag

Following the split of The Smiths and in the wake of his debut solo album Viva Hate, released in 1988, Morrissey opted against working on an immediate follow-up album, instead releasing a string of singles over the next couple of years that would eventually be compiled together on 1990s Bona Drag (released on the hmv label, no less…)

Featuring some of Moz’s early solo hits including ‘Suedehead’, ‘Everyday Is Like Sunday’ and ‘Last of the Famous International Playboys’, Bona Drag returns to hmv once more as part of our 1921 Centenary Edition range, with a new exclusive reissue pressed on transparent green vinyl and limited to only 750 copies.

"... all of which will be available exclusively in hmv stores on Saturday July 24."

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
Bona drag green vinyl release july 24th hmv exclusive

I work for hmv and its just been announced that as part of our centenary celebrations on july 24th we will have an exclusive translucent green 2LP version of bona drag , ltd to 750 copies. No preorders its just rock up on the day when we open ( usually 9am) there will be some available online from 4pm . It comes with an hmv1921 obi strip.

I work for hmv and its just been announced that as part of our centenary celebrations on july 24th we will have an exclusive translucent green 2LP version of bona drag , ltd to 750 copies. No preorders its just rock up on the day when we open ( usually 9am) there will be some available online from 4pm . It comes with an hmv1921 obi strip.
thanks for the heads up.

great pic

Wonder if the rats at Manchester let the local dealers in through a different entrance 5 minutes earlier as they did last year with the blue V&I
🐀🐀🐀

I know where your gonna be evening of the 23rd 🤣
You Know it Baz 👌 Few swift half of mild in the Wild Lime which is conveniently just outside the Banbury HMV. Brisk walk across the road when the birds are Cheaping Sat morn, dodge the Banbury smack heads who lioter with intent in this area, and pick up a green copy of Bona Drag. If Carlsberg did weekends.....

You Know it Baz 👌 Few swift half of mild in the Wild Lime which is conveniently just outside the Banbury HMV. Brisk walk across the road when the birds are Cheaping Sat morn, dodge the Banbury smack heads who lioter with intent in this area, and pick up a green copy of Bona Drag. If Carlsberg did weekends.....
Sounds like an interesting and lively area....
Yer you’ve got it all planned out...

might actually have to get up early to get Bona Drag, it's been in need of a repress

two words,hot cakes.

If it turns out like the V&I blue vinyl, there will be loads on eBay for around the retail price a few days after release.

Bona Drag on vinyl. Again. Just what the world needs. It barely needed it the first time. Where is Quarry or Maladjusted or Southpaw or Ringleader?

Mp3 of Moz laughing his arse off with every purchase.
Yeah he's going to be rolling in it when he gets what ever royalty he's owed from the roughly 20,000 pounds 750 purchases is going to make. This is an anniversary release by EMI which would have very little to do with Morrissey.

What's with the hate for Bona Drag? It's basically the best collection of songs he's ever done.

Yeah he's going to be rolling in it when he gets what ever royalty he's owed from the roughly 2000 pounds 750 purchases is going to make.

What's with the hate for Bona Drag? It's basically the best collection of songs he's ever done.
It's more than the £37 Gary Numan got for a million streams of one of his songs on Spotify.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom