Hmmm...Maybe:

F

Folly

He'll give you a call, or a fax, when he sees your post and how sorry he is that you feel badly for him...

"Somnium...Help me please, you are the only one who understands- clearly!"

"Oh, Moz; I knew you'd see through all those other sad jerks on the board and know that I feel your pain like no other..."

"Yes, and now if you turn around and bend over, I'll apply this huge paddle to your bum and show you just how painful it can be- just so I know we are on the same level..."

"Uuhhm, O-oo-kaaay...I gesso." Somnium turns around and bends at the knees..."Is this ok?"

"No, no...not like that." Moz turns around to show the compassionate one what he means.

"Ohhhh, I get it...hang on, you are seriously going to use that thing on me?"

"But, of course...how else will I know you are true to what you say? Oh, I knew you were just like the rest of those who say they know, but never show it!"

Moz promptly drops the paddle and runs sobbing from Somnium...

What Moz didn't get to see was that when he drops the paddle, it bounces and knocks Somnium right on the big toe!
"Oh, my GOD! Owwww...damn you Moz! But wait- Moz! Moz! I think I know what you mean now! Come back...coooommme baaackkkk!"
It's too late, he is gone.

See now Somnium- this is what happens when you start showing him that you actually care! You MUST be more careful around that area of his sensitive life! Or it whips around and leaves you hanging with nothing to do but cry. HA!

Ta-ta for now

Re: do you have any credibility to say that?

i never read such a rude and vulgar thing before. that was really unpolite and unfair, because there is nothing to do with my person. if you would know me better, you would not write that stuff. i never said i understand more or less about him than anybody. that was just my point of view, but i am honestlly disgusted with the words you wrote. you mentioned pain. what kind of pain, dear? i'm feeling great and ok. and if he needs some help, he must go to his doctor and get some medicine. i said that his universe is spooky for the things he sings: crimes, desolated people, sorrow, nightmares, etc... but i didn't mean to be rude. that's just my point of view.

please, stop with this obscenity. i'm very disappointed. if you are not able to argue with prudence, and if your only artifice is a dirty note wich you wrote with rancour... well, that's your trouble. i trust on my intuition, and when i say something about him, i maintain my view, despite of your opposition, because this is an open forum. you don't need to assault me with so worthless words.

Somnium

Lighten UP!!!

I was being silly, you are the one who took offense! Sorry, but I even forgot what it was regarding- how was I to know my little story would produce such a zeal in you? Give it a break, babe...And if I wanted to make friends, I'd be giving out my address and phone number! Nonetheless, I meant no harm, so please accept my apologies and know I'll play nice with you from now on.

You are one stupid bitch Somnium

You idiot!

Iunderstand if you take offense to me but to take offense from folly's ***obvious*** satirical take shows three things:

1. You are a moron that deserves to be shot with a baretta

2. You are a dumb bastard

3. You are a dumb louse of a mitochandria that needs to be stomped out.

Listen dimbulb, before you go on ranting like your'e the only one that counts, consider satire and humor you f.cuknut.

@#!!!, only you are stupid enough to take everything seriously. Go to hell jackmutt or just go away.

Let me respond for you:

"Oh you loves want to be, my engrosh not well but no know no what i say you stop you dumb gayboy loves erasure"

feh..you are pridictible and worse..an imbecile. Why anyone didn't abort you is a question for the wise owl guthead.

Re: forget it, ok?

> I was being silly, you are the one who took offense! Sorry, but
> I even forgot what it was regarding- how was I to know my little
> story would produce such a zeal in you? Give it a break,
> babe...And if I wanted to make friends, I'd be giving out my
> address and phone number! Nonetheless, I meant no harm, so
> please accept my apologies and know I'll play nice with you from
> now on.

Well, I hope so. But I just would like to say to you that I'm not exactlly offended, I'm just surprised with that. If greasetea would write that, ok, cause he is a poor little darling, and we all know his style, but... YOU??!!!! Anyway, I was just a little disturbed with the horrible image that you created. Maybe I don't have so much sense of humour, but... NEVER MIND, ok???

Re: Poor child, you just repeat the same words over and over.

Back
Top Bottom