Hitler and The Smiths..............

I don't know if this has been posted before, but I just saw this for the first time a few moments ago and I dont' know what to make of it.......

Is it wrong that I smiled through the whole thing? should I had been horrified instead? .......I kinda was, but just thinking of how sick the person who made this video must be, brought me to laughter and smile :confused:

anyway it's HSIN? song with Hitler images/video.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UZO2JHZRp8 :eek::rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think it's pretty pathetic... A few corny shots - as Morrissey sings "so shut your mouth" a picture of Churchill pops up - very funny :confused: And later when he sings "So you go and you stand on your own" there is a shot of Hitler stood there on his own....

Not sure what he was trying to say with this video, but I'm not sure it was worth saying! I think it tempts you to feel some empathy or sympathy for Hitler, which is a stupid trick to play, and I expects the auther feels very smug and clever about it. I think your approach of laughing at it was a good one. I couldn't though, I thought it too stupid.

I think it's pretty pathetic... A few corny shots - as Morrissey sings "so shut your mouth" a picture of Churchill pops up - very funny :confused: And later when he sings "So you go and you stand on your own" there is a shot of Hitler stood there on his own....

Not sure what he was trying to say with this video, but I'm not sure it was worth saying! I think it tempts you to feel some empathy or sympathy for Hitler, which is a stupid trick to play, and I expects the auther feels very smug and clever about it. I think your approach of laughing at it was a good one. I couldn't though, I thought it too stupid.

You are right on the money on everything........ :cool:

The "So you go and you stand on your own" part was the funniest/most retarded :D

PS: Hitler did suck... major balls

well... that pretty much sucked. WTF is wrong with that dude? did you see his description of the vid????
"blah blah blah...my comfort and he is my constant?" :confused:
I would laugh out loud too DAnn... if it didn't make me shiver and sort of cringe at the fact that this sicko might actually end up walking down some lonely street just steps behind me...

eww...

This is an insult to The Smiths.
So this is the comment I left him:

it's terrible to see images of Hitler - who was such a terrible artist that he could not even get accepted into art school - a failure in anything that requires any taste set to such beautiful music. Furthermore, I think it would be a bit more balanced if you included photos of the starving and murdered jews, the carcasses, photos of children being ripped from their homes to death camps... perhaps during "I am human and I need to be loved" - if you need some help with the placement.

This is an insult to The Smiths.
So this is the comment I left him:

it's terrible to see images of Hitler - who was such a terrible artist that he could not even get accepted into art school - a failure in anything that requires any taste set to such beautiful music. Furthermore, I think it would be a bit more balanced if you included photos of the starving and murdered jews, the carcasses, photos of children being ripped from their homes to death camps... perhaps during "I am human and I need to be loved" - if you need some help with the placement.

WELL DONE :cool::)

Back
Top Bottom