Hi

Silent Reader

On Timeout
Just thought I’d say hi. I’ve just registered.

I’ve been a Morrissey fan for 30 years. Haven’t been on forums for a long time, but I’m hoping that they are better places than they used to be. The internet used to be the Wild West.

Is this generally a UK only site or do we have world wide posters on here? No issue either way, I just wondered what kind of scope we had on here.

I suppose I’m a bit late in the day now, there can’t be much hasn’t been said or discussed by now...

general disarray

Just thought I’d say hi. I’ve just registered.

I’ve been a Morrissey fan for 30 years. Haven’t been on forums for a long time, but I’m hoping that they are better places than they used to be. The internet used to be the Wild West.

Is this generally a UK only site or do we have world wide posters on here? No issue either way, I just wondered what kind of scope we had on here.

I suppose I’m a bit late in the day now, there can’t be much hasn’t been said or discussed by now...
Run, run now and don't look back

G

GiR

It's a nut house. Welcome. Nobody leaves the medication at the door. If you want escape, go now X

woofpunch

I just read a thread and it's crazy what people know. I guess I still have a lot to know as some of the things here still surprises me.

Mr. Blobby

Hello

I am Mr. Blobby. I was Christmas no. 1 in 1993 (even longer ago than the Brexit referendum!) & I’ve been away quite a while, but I am back, back, back!

BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOBBY!

Racism is funny

Hi

My username is racism is funny, because I think it is.

I’ll say it as I see it during my time here, & if you ain’t white, you ain’t right!

You can call me RiF.

f*** you, jigaboo!

Top Bottom