Hi guys! New Morrissey fan online

olibbb

Hi guys,
Finally decided to join this website after years of watching the forums avidly. Been a Moz fan for about 5 years now. Am 20 years old and a musician myself so have always appreciated both the Smiths and Moz's contributions. Love discussing Morrissey so please do get in touch. :)

Re: Hi guys! New Morrissey fan online.

Hi guys,
Finally decided to join this website after years of watching the forums avidly. Been a Moz fan for about 5 years now. Am 20 years old and a musician myself so have always appreciated both the Smiths and Moz's contributions. Love discussing Morrissey so please do get in touch. :)
I wouldn't bother mate.
It's a f***ing bear pit here (and bloody marvellous if you like that sort of thing).

For some reason this reminds me of when I heard "How Soon Is Now?" on the radio in like 1996 and thought it was the coolest thing ever and so grand that someone would claim to be "the sun and the air".

Ah the joys of being four.

Not in the Moz description but hell yeah I am.

Don Juan
Picaresque
Wife beater vest
Cold hand
Ice man
Warring cave man
Well if this is what it takes to describe...
I'm not a man

Get out while you still can!

For some reason this reminds me of when I heard "How Soon Is Now?" on the radio in like 1996 and thought it was the coolest thing ever and so grand that someone would claim to be "the sun and the air".

Ah the joys of being four.

Sorry to be so pedantic, but it's "son and heir" not "sun and air", clever play on words, and a bit different slant to the lyric.

Sorry to be so pedantic, but it's "son and heir" not "sun and air", clever play on words, and a bit different slant to the lyric.

That was the joke. As in what his toddler ears heard.

Last edited:

Welcome to the forums!
It's always fun seeing younger people around my age(18-30)

You'll find a lot of old dudes and old women who love to argue like they're 16.

Stick around

forever

Tags
2014 morrissey music musician new member
Back
Top Bottom