Hey, you know what would be fun?!?

Y

yesitis

It would be great if people could give me rides between these uk shows coming up, and talk to me before and after the shows while filming some kind of pseudo documentary. let me know if anyone would be interested. i'm totally unprepared and have very little money, but i'm excited about the idea.

i guess you people are all cold hearted bastards with no desire to take part in what could be the greatest documentary about morrissey fans ever made by someone called anthony who lives in bolton. it's ok though. i still love you.

so i WILL be at birmingham, swindon, leeds, sheffield, salisbury, brentwood, ally pally and liverpool. i don't know how, but i will. i MAY be at the royal albert. i WILL NOT be at bournemouth.

i will also be at the november star and garter. even if i can't film inside, i hope to talk to a bunch of very drunk moz fans on the streets that night.

even if i don't manage to get into each show, i will still be outside with my camera talking to people.

i don't know how i'm going to manage this since i have no money, but i'm sure it'll all work out.

if anyone sees me outside any of the shows and has some statement or story they want to tell, or if anyone wants to answer some of my questions, come talk to me.

also, if anyone going to the bournemouth could possibly film some footage of the queue and maybe some shrieked "i love you morrissey"s on their phone and then get them to me, i would be very very grateful.

oh, and i'll also be attending as many pre and psot show get togethers as is possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't mind at all if nobody is interested. i will however keep bumping this thread until someone at least has the common decency to tell me i'm a delusional dilettante with no creativity and even less technical know-how.

Sorry mate, we've let down by at least two film crews in last three years (SouthBank show and 'Starsuckers').

I'm afraid I won't be able to help you. :(

I'm not going to any shows but I'll quite happily sit on the Circle line with you when Moz hits London town. We can buy one ticket and go around for hours. Bargain. I can hold the camera but it will be shaky. I'll say that was what I was intending, in a mock creative fashion, but the truth is I suffer from nerves and the shakes.

I'm not going to any shows but I'll quite happily sit on the Circle line with you when Moz hits London town. We can buy one ticket and go around for hours. Bargain. I can hold the camera but it will be shaky. I'll say that was what I was intending, in a mock creative fashion, but the truth is I suffer from nerves and the shakes.
I'd like to join you both.

You may film me if you want to. I'm not very telegenic though. I don't care.

Maybe you should organise something special to film. A Moz fans-group-hug-happening. A wet t-shirt contest with Morrissey and Smiths t-shirts. A gladioli-tossing-competition. Something like that.

filming 18R?

Maybe you should organise something special to film. A Moz fans-group-hug-happening. A wet t-shirt contest with Morrissey and Smiths t-shirts. A gladioli-tossing-competition. Something like that.

Do it in Denmark, not in the UK. :p

That would involve fun. Something the mid-to-late 30s fans in the UK seem to lack. :sigh:

just to reiterate, i will be at all the shows i said i'll be at. i would be willing to film anything anyone wants to do. i know i could search, but i have no internet connection at home right now, so could someone pretty pretty please make a list of all pre and post show get togethers even hypothetically arranged?

mr smith and crimes, i'm going to hold you to your offers. even if those offers were made on a message board under the influences of heroin and salvia respectively. expect me to knock o your doors or send you a private message or something.

everyone else who possibly could, (especially kewpie) please let me at least ask you one or two questions. i will be eternally grateful and will give you a hug or not give you a hug, whichever is the most pleasurable option.

just to reiterate, i will be at all the shows i said i'll be at. i would be willing to film anything anyone wants to do. i know i could search, but i have no internet connection at home right now, so could someone pretty pretty please make a list of all pre and post show get togethers even hypothetically arranged?

mr smith and crimes, i'm going to hold you to your offers. even if those offers were made on a message board under the influences of heroin and salvia respectively. expect me to knock o your doors or send you a private message or something.

everyone else who possibly could, (especially kewpie) please let me at least ask you one or two questions. i will be eternally grateful and will give you a hug or not give you a hug, whichever is the most pleasurable option.

They might prefer the Heroin minus the saliva!:lbf:

I'm across the ocean, can't help.

But you know what would be really fun? Me & Yoni Wolf. Oh yes.

i'm sorry to say that, out of concern for my wallet and mental health, i will not be attending the first two shows. i can assure you this is not the burning kewpie warned you of, just a bad situation. i will be joining the tour in leeds and going to the rest of the uk shows. the movie will be slightly condensed.

i apologise to the hundreds of people in birmingham and swindon looking forward to meeting me.

:lbf:"Condensed movies" are cool:cool:..Staves off the boredom:thumb:

Hope your mental health is soon sound;)

here's the shoddy, hastily put together nothing of a teaser trailer for the film.

windows movie maker occasionally decides to remove letter from the captions included in the videos I make. as such, instead of London 27th October, About 8PM, this video now takes place in Londo on the 27th October, about 8P.

enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom