Hey people, Im Nrith! didnt you guess?!

ohmoza

I f***ing hate Kewpie and all the moderators on here. Mcrickson is a c*** too. I will keep returning to piss you all off. :lbf::lbf::lbf:

I f***ing hate Kewpie and all the moderators on here. Mcrickson is a c*** too. I will keep returning to piss you all off. :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Somebody gets banned and hates Kewpie...

Some things never change....

Somebody gets banned and hates Kewpie...

Some things never change....

!!! Seeing YOU has suddenly made it all worthwhile. Hullo :)

!!! Seeing YOU has suddenly made it all worthwhile. Hullo :)

I'm been hanging out with Alcohol lately, so pay little attention when I start ranting...but of course this thread will be locked soon :rolleyes:

The moderators are slagging people off behind their backs. I dont like this.:gun::gun::gun:

Can't they just get together and sing Kumbaya instead? God I feel like Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's nest. Somebody bring me a pillow, and quick please?

Tell Al I said hullo, too ;):D

There's always the Duran Duran thread :guitar:

Ah, speaking of Duran Duran, I recently acquired quite a few video bootlegs thanks to Dime A Dozen...I'm debating on whether to take my daughter to see them next month. If they're going to make me pay for a 4 year old, they can forget it. I'll just watch a DVD instead...

I'm gonna live til I die
I'm gonna live to get high!

Enjoy your alcohol! I have no beef with you! :thumb:

Those who have a beef with me, just ridicule me based on fallacious bullshit anyway.

Who the f*** are the Scissor Sisters? I'm watching a New Order DVD with some chick who's in that band....

Ah, speaking of Duran Duran, I recently acquired quite a few video bootlegs thanks to Dime A Dozen...I'm debating on whether to take my daughter to see them next month. If they're going to make me pay for a 4 year old, they can forget it. I'll just watch a DVD instead...

I'm gonna live til I die
I'm gonna live to get high!

Tough call, but you're never too young to start ;) You could possibly be the coolest Dad ever... if you followed up the DVD with some ice cream :):)

p.s. NRitH likes mcrickson. Fact. not that I thought this was him anyway... :rolleyes: In fact, I kinda liked the user name until I read the posts.

Back
Top Bottom