Hey look - Conor McNicholas got a good deal!

"Upgraded"? Well, he would say that wouldn't he?

Gloats the NME: "Thanks to Morrissey's people, Conor got upgraded to a penthouse in a sister hotel."

By the looks of the little bastard, McNicholas was headed for a convent sooner or later anyway.

Last edited:
Either way, Id prefer to be liked in cattle class than a fool in first.

Upgraded indeed. Im sure he was. But either way it doesnt take away from the fact that his magazine is the most puerile sputing nonsense ive ever read. (And ive read some rubbish in my time!)

Id use NME as toilet paper, but I would wipe more on than I would take off.

Bring Back Melody Maker!

Hmmmm

Mr Hefner, McNicholas was the editor of Melody Maker before he was promoted by Steve Sutherland. :o

Re: Hmmmm

Mr Hefner, McNicholas was the editor of Melody Maker before he was promoted by Steve Sutherland. :o

Really? No wonder it went skint. And he doesnt look old enough!

OK OK, Ill stick to Viz, I know my place.

Spotted in an article on srangeglue.com:

[Previously on 'Everybody Hates Conor']
Conor McNicholas: "I love you, I think you're awesome. However, you're a racist."
Morrissey: "No I'm not, you're a two-faced hypocrite and your mother smelt of elderberries. I'm suing you!"
Morrissey: "Hey, you don't really hate racism, you pulled out of the Love Music Hate Racism carnival!"
Conor McNicholas: "No we didn't, that was like, totally someone else."

:D :p

Re: Hmmmm

Conor McNicholas never worked for Melody Maker. Steve Sutherland edited it, then Allan Jones, then Mark Sutherland. The last Sutherland was brought in to kill it off (according to popular belief).

Tags
nme nme conor mcnicholas
Back
Top Bottom