Hey I’m a girl who wants more friends who like moz❤️

You can get many, but forget Sophie, Lucy and Abi! And if you see them coming close to you, please run fast as you can from them.

They are "The Virgin Suicides".

Abi with those dead eyes, she looks she's having constant depressions every hour of every day.

Sophie can't live without a bottle of Gin Tonic next to her.

If they were normal girls they would be the most lovely in the world, but unfortunately they are the most mad that this world has ever produced.

I recommend those 3 girlies to watch this movie. They are so lost in this cruel world that watching this movie is going to make them some good and they're going to see how everything ends so quickly.

The OST composed by the french duo AIR is something unique.

I'm a girl who wants more friends who will do things like help me move and listen to my problems ad infinitum and then come up with solutions. other than that, people can f*** off.

I'm a girl who wants more friends who will do things like help me move and listen to my problems ad infinitum and then come up with solutions. other than that, people can f*** off.
I miss you and where did we go wrong?
Is 12 inch terribly angry with me?
I'm a cat deep down, meoooooow

Wino Sophie is the best one to help you deal with your problems. Especially when she’s drunk, which happens all the time.

Welcome, I'm sure you realise by now that this forum is the home to a very special kind of mental, if you have the stomach for it I'm sure you'll spend many happy hours, if you are of a delicate disposition I recommend you run now. Share no personal details, Decide on a user name and sign in, anonymousness is wank, and try and help me figure out who this Pedro character is?

Welcome, I'm sure you realise by now that this forum is the home to a very special kind of mental, if you have the stomach for it I'm sure you'll spend many happy hours, if you are of a delicate disposition I recommend you run now. Share no personal details, Decide on a user name and sign in, anonymousness is wank, and try and help me figure out who this Pedro character is?

Try to figure out instead who that Wino Sophie character is!

Back
Top Bottom