Here's the full "Introducing Morrissey" audio

I spent a lot of time last night digitizing my VHS copy, so I figured I may as well share the spoils with everyone. Note that this is the same concert that's bootlegged on "World of Boxers" (as posted in an earlier thread, but unlike the bootleg copy, mine has every audio portion from the film, including Hubert Parry's "Jerusalem" intro, and the fragments of "Glamorous Glue," "Seasick, Yet Still Docked," and "Interlude" from the titles.

Knock yourself out. 86Mb; 192kbps MP3

And the obligatory info from Passions Just Like Mine:

(titles: excerpt from "Glamorous Glue")
(intro: Hubert Parry -"Jerusalem")
Billy Budd
Have-A-Go Merchant
Spring-Heeled Jim
You're The One For Me Fatty
The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
Whatever Happens I Love You
We'll Let You Know
Jack The Ripper
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
The National Front Disco
Moonriver
Hold On To Your Friends
Boxers
Now My Heart Is Full
Speedway
(exitus: Morrissey-"Will Never Marry",
excerpt from "Seasick Yet Still Docked")
(credits: excerpt Morrissey & Siouxsie-"Interlude")

Additional information:
Live recording from 7 and 8 February 1995 in Sheffield and Blackpool, UK by James O'Brien. The first five tracks plus "The National Front Disco" seem to come from the Sheffield show, while the rest is from Blackpool. "Moonriver" and "Speedway" have footage from both concerts, though the audio seems to be from the Blackpool night. See here concert information from the gigography for Sheffield and Blackpool.​

Thanks a lot

So kind of you to give us this many thanks :)

Does anyone know where I could find a DVD version of "Introducing Morrissey"? :)

You could ask a wonderful, amazing, outstanding beautiful person called Grim o'grady. pm the guy and ......shh.....you never heard this from me :D

Sorry grim.

You could ask a wonderful, amazing, outstanding beautiful person called Grim o'grady. pm the guy and ......shh.....you never heard this from me :D

Sorry grim.

Is there anyone on here that could do a B+P of this? I have never seen this (except for a clip on youtube) and I would love a dvd of this! Is Grim o'grady alright with people bothering him for this kind of stuff??

Would anybody be so kind as to reload this please? The link has expired.

Thanks in advance to any kind soul out there!

Could I second that please?
Oh go on!
Pretty please ...

Give me a few minutes to locate it....

And to once again state my displeasure with EMI for not including Used To Be A Sweet Boy and Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Back
Top Bottom