Here's a message I received on myspace from a board user

SouthpawGlamour

Slum Mum Peace Corps
'Have you ever thought to yourself maybe if you weren't such a fat ugly asshole your wife wouldn't have left you? Sadly to say, you were as ugly 20 years ago as you are today. And no amount of hair dye will make you look better. It just makes you look like a fool. One last thing, don't let your already oversized ego get inflated because some whining American Jew teenager thinks your "cute." She also thinks John Waters is cute, which says a lot about her taste in men.'

and my reply:

'Did you join myspace just to say that? Ha,ha. I have loads of money, loads of women and a big cock!

Keep in touch! '

Come on tough guy, show your face!

Here's his myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=219395567

'Have you ever thought to yourself maybe if you weren't such a fat ugly asshole your wife wouldn't have left you? Sadly to say, you were as ugly 20 years ago as you are today. And no amount of hair dye will make you look better. It just makes you look like a fool. One last thing, don't let your already oversized ego get inflated because some whining American Jew teenager thinks your "cute." She also thinks John Waters is cute, which says a lot about her taste in men.'

and my reply:

'Did you join myspace just to say that? Ha,ha. I have loads of money, loads of women and a big cock!

Keep in touch! '

Here's his myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=219395567

Brilliant reply - you must be so pissed off though - I wish I had your self control. What a c*nt!

and my reply:

Keep in touch! '

Here's his myspace:

That Neo-Nazi Prick deserves to be shot...

Anyone else surprised he doesn't have any friends?

Wow, what a dick. He said more bad things about Cassius than about you. I don't think that was a very good reply. Its just gonna feed this guys quest to get your attention. You should have ignored him.

Oh, yeah I almost forgot to ask: Did you get to pulling that enormous stick out of your ass yet? I sure hope you do.

Ewww...it must be one of the trolls.
You'd better ignore insulting comments from a stranger.

Incidentally, please do not encourage trolls on the forums.
Trolling is now a subject of infraction.
Thank you very much.

Wow, what a dick. He said more bad things about Cassius than about you. I don't think that was a very good reply. Its just gonna feed this guys quest to get your attention. You should have ignored him.

Oh, yeah I almost forgot to ask: Did you get to pulling that enormous stick out of your ass yet? I sure hope you do.

You are jealous of my reply, admit it!

I don't do things with my ass, that's your department.

It's such a girly attempt at insulting me, he must be a ducky boy. And he doesn't have the courage to show his face.

I wasn't aware they had any trolls in Dublin....just leprechauns

He's online now..if anybody wants to have a go at him...

I doubt he is in Dublin, he will be some plastic paddy that lives in a six bedroom house in Hertfordshire.

I think he's broadcasting Via Satellite from his parent's house in Florida...

You are jealous of my reply, admit it!

I don't do things with my ass, that's your department.

Why would I be jealous of "I have loads of money, loads of women and a big cock!". You're just asking for this asshole to pester you more.

AND...

He's online now..if anybody wants to have a go at him...

That would just give this guy more attention. We all know what happens when you reply to a hate message; you give the troll something to work with for his next message.

I think I and the rest of the mods for that matter have a good idea who this is. People like that are banned on sight. If I were you I'd be priveleged that they took the time to join and do that for you. And by the way, it's my guess they're not in Dublin. These trolls are a canny lot, eh?

Peter

Why would I be jealous of "I have loads of money, loads of women and a big cock!". You're just asking for this asshole to pester you more.

AND...

That would just give this guy more attention. We all know what happens when you reply to a hate message; you give the troll something to work with for his next message.

I don't care if he does 'pester' me, I get emails every day about my books from all over the globe telling me how wonderful I am and occasionally what an 'asshole' I am.

It's old hat to me.

I don't care if he does 'pester' me, I get emails every day about my books from all over the globe telling me how wonderful I am and occasionally what an 'asshole' I am.

It's old hat to me.

Eh, I guess its your call and you seem to handle it well.

And by the way, I'm not gay. Not anymore.

AND...

I think we all have much better things to with our lives....I was of course, joking that we even bother with him...

I think I and the rest of the mods for that matter have a good idea who this is. People like that are banned on sight. If I were you I'd be priveleged that they took the time to join and do that for you. And by the way, it's my guess they're not in Dublin. These trolls are a canny lot, eh?

Peter

SNS also has a good idea who it is as well....I'm quite clarevoyant

Back
Top Bottom