Here we go again...

If you booked at Seetickets they will send you an email in a couple of hours that there was something wrong with your details and they'll send you a link where you can put in the correct credit card details.

Just got my confirmation email through as I read your post.

See you all there!

If you booked at Seetickets they will send you an email in a couple of hours that there was something wrong with your details and they'll send you a link where you can put in the correct credit card details.

I had a fraught 5 minutes while I was waiting for my emails!
Got it now though! phew!

I'd just about given up on getting any Troxy standing tickets (Not currently on sale according to Ticketmaster) when amazingly one popped up anyway - result!

I hope I got two standing for Troxy, I REALLY hate waiting for conformation e-mails. *bites fingers to bone* :confused:

yeah me too, because your never quite sure what youve ordered and if it did actually order it.
:mad:

Mr and Mrs Silva are going to Hull also got Manchester tickets last week,so we're very,very pleased.Also got The Specials so doubly happy.

Waiting for the email is making me crazy. I'm at work, I have to pretend I don't care! I even took a screen grab of the See confirmation screen just in case they mess me about!

if i dont get the confirmations soon i might just die of stress....

*bites finger and panics*

Hi, I'm new here but just had to share my shockedness (I know thats not a real word but I can't think of one right now to describe how I feel) at having been able to buy tickets for Salisbury at 10am! I was expecting not to get through, or have to keep refreshing and all the usual ticket buying frenzy...

This is my first Moz gig, kept missing out before so I'm excited!!!

Hope everyone else gets tickets ok :)

edit: I beleive its standing at Salisbury, hope I'm right!

Hi, I'm new here but just had to share my shockedness (I know thats not a real word but I can't think of one right now to describe how I feel) at having been able to buy tickets for Salisbury at 10am! I was expecting not to get through, or have to keep refreshing and all the usual ticket buying frenzy...

This is my first Moz gig, kept missing out before so I'm excited!!!

Hope everyone else gets tickets ok :)

Hehe, Yay! congratulations, I hope you have a good one :D

yarmouth and troxy, confirmed!!!
whoo hooo....

so i only missed out on 1 of the ones i wanted, but i can live with that.
wasnt relishing the thought of hartlepool anyway. :rolleyes:

Troxy and Brixton - no luck. Ticketweb still have rear circle standing...but I'm going to bide my time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for extra brixton dates... I can't bring myself to even look at ebay.

Back
Top Bottom