Here we go again...

Now that was much easier than last week! Reserved Cambs last night (Orange customer!) and just got Troxy. DONE! What a relief...

Re: What a total farce!

Nevermind, the touts will have a gret Xmas, i so hate them so much....
In my experience more tickets become available for large venues such as Brixton academy, many people buy for friends who can't go, etc...

Didn't manage to get any standing tickets for Troxy, according to Ticketmaster they were sold out as soon as they went on sale at 09:57.

Agree I think troxy will be impossible to get as its so small.

I had a 'computer says no' type idiot at Stargreen, had to reconfirm everything I spoke to her!!

I do love having to shell out bucketloads of cash before Christmas :tears:

Shitting hell he's sold out most venues already!

It's 10:11 and there's only Hull, Aberdeen and Stirling left. If I don't get that e-mail I will cry ...

I mnanaged to get 3 for Brixton, and I think 3 for Mile End. However when I was booking the Mile End tickets, in the panic I forgot to put the start date in for my credit card; will this be an issue, I'm a bit worried now?

:confused:

If you booked at Seetickets they will send you an email in a couple of hours that there was something wrong with your details and they'll send you a link where you can put in the correct credit card details.

think i got yarmouth and troxy,
missed out on hartlepool, never thought that'd sell so fast.

waits for confirmations... (and hopes she got it right, i did get a bit confused between browsers!!)

ENGLISH TOAD I LOVE YOU!!!:D

haha got 2 standing, many thanks.

(Not the 1st time I've told an old toad I love em but thanks)

I got one for Birmingham but seetickets hasn't told me where I'm sat, not even in the confirmation e-mail?

I kept hitting refresh until Liverpool tickets were showing as on sale, then immediately pressed order and the next screen said they'd already all gone :mad: Fortunately, my Dad managed to get me one through Ticketmaster.

Got 2 standing for Brixton :) (I think) - just waiting for that bloody e-mail now. Says it could be up to 4 hours...

Edit: got the e-mail, get in!

Still waiting for Troxy confirmation from See! Panic setting in... Brixton is secure from Ticketweb! A lot easier than last week definitely. Hope everything went okay for everyone!

Xxxx

Have to admit...

Phoned at 2 minutes to and they said too early but hold the line. They came straight back and I got what I needed Troxy, Brixton and Gt Yarmouth. The complete opposite from last week.
Phoning is often the better way.

Back
Top Bottom