Here we go again another fake

ordinaryboy86

Someone just showed me this, couldn’t stop laughing. If anyone ever thought Ross Norman got unfair stick, or that he’s been misjudged and actually knows his stuff, clap your eyes on these. Shockers! “Just part of me”, is he for real? Does he actually think these were signed for him? Or are they his own handy work? Either way this guy should never be allowed to comment on, or sell signed items ever again.
9EF52B7F-3055-4999-9B56-A0890448CD61.jpeg

NealCassidy

A

Anonymous

Someone just showed me this, couldn’t stop laughing. If anyone ever thought Ross Norman got unfair stick, or that he’s been misjudged and actually knows his stuff, clap your eyes on these. Shockers! “Just part of me”, is he for real? Does he actually think these were signed for him? Or are they his own handy work? Either way this guy should never be allowed to comment on, or sell signed items ever again.
View attachment 53750
And...

A

Anonymous

View attachment 53750
These were not signed for me. I obtained them.

A

Anonymous

Look at the latest crap from Ross Norman on fleabay.

this fella needs a good beating. f*** Frankie, indeed.

A

Anonymous

Look at the latest crap from Ross Norman on fleabay.

this fella needs a good beating. f*** Frankie, indeed.
The record has nothing to do with me and is being sold on behalf of a dealer. Oh, and by the way, Frankie is 3 years old and you want to f*** her? Sick.

A

Anonymous

The record has nothing to do with me and is being sold on behalf of a dealer. Oh, and by the way, Frankie is 3 years old and you want to f*** her? Sick.
Oh, the irony.
It was actually a Morrissey comment. But, up to your old tricks eh? A dealer? Behave, it’s you again.

Tags
#strangewaysherewecome autograph newfavethread signature signed
Top Bottom