Henry Rollins makes me sick

Do you think this same thread is going on in reverse on a Henry Rollins forum somewhere?

:)

It'd probably be that way. But, for my part, I wouldn't like it if Morrissey said something like that. I wouldn't like it if anyone said this about someone, really.

I find, even though Mozzer has a sharp tongue and has made some cutting remarks about people, they were never as rude, pictorial and lengthy...and they also always had some reason. I cannot really see any reason for Rollins to say what he said, no matter if he was joking or not.

I guess, maybe it's all a matter of sensitivity and how serious you take life in general. And for people who are more sensitive this kind of "humour" will always be hard to understand, whereas less sensitive people will have a laugh and not take it so literally.

Very true, I agree. :) There was no concrete reason for what Henry Rollins said, so I think that's why many of us are reacting to it in a fashion which may have been seen as 'overreacting' to some. But yes, even though Morrissey lets people feel the sharp end of his tongue on a regular basis, there's always some basically rational reason. Therefore, this video and occasions where Morrissey has said cutting things about people in the past aren't really comparable, to be honest.

Funny enough, I met him in the hospital I worked at a few years ago (he was doing a USO visit for the war wounded). I recognized him and we had a very nice chat, he asked about my family and I was pretty impressed by how nice he was compared to his public persona. I think HR is a good guy, I may not agree with his views on things, but he was very cool on that day.

I take it he wasn't being cruel to animals that particular day?:crazy:

As Mozza himself once said, "Not everyone is intelligent." No need to psychoanalyze or go deep to figure out why Rollins says what he says. He quotes David Lee Roth and looks to members of Black Sabbath for international understanding: the guy's a mental lightweight, not to mention untalented. Ever hear "Liar" or anything by Black Flag? He's profoundly unmusical, wouldn't recognize a melody if it ran over him in the street.

There are people touring all over the world that we could describe as has-beens. A list of tour dates proves nothing.

You know what?... There is something very wrong with you people. Very very wrong. I've never in my life encountered a forum filled with such argumentative people. Have you ever stood back and asked yourselves WHY you're so ready to argue? About NOTHING?! If I wanted to argue as much as you guys seem to I would be very concerned about my mental and emotional health. Another thread (MY OWN!) I'm going to have to put on ignore, I suppose.

They argue bc you are clearly bat-shit crazy and need the attention so damn badly. If you didn't need it, you wouldn't post all of this bullshit just asking/waiting for people to disagree. Those who start threads like this then waste all this time fighting against every single post that doesn't agree with theirs', would technically be the cause for the type of thing you are complaining about.

GROW UP :thumb:

They argue bc you are clearly bat-shit crazy and need the attention so damn badly. If you didn't need it, you wouldn't post all of this bullshit just asking/waiting for people to disagree. Those who start threads like this then waste all this time fighting against every single post that doesn't agree with theirs', would technically be the cause for the type of thing you are complaining about.

The wisdom of Skinner. :clap:

"All of this bullshit?" "Need the attention so badly?" Okayyy....

"I am a Ghost" has created 36 threads in the past 2 months, about fat, religion, politics, scandals, etc. By comparison, here are the 3 threads per month created by Scarlet in the past two months. See how bat shit crazy and attention-seeking they are:

I like kittens
Fingernails
Standard Poodles
Say Something Nice About Someone On Solo
Request: photos of Morrissey's sweat heart
I'm In A Good Mood

Nice try. As we've said before, honest differences of opinion are no big deal to us. It's the pointless personal attacks in every thread that we choose to not just roll over and take. You'd think people would have something more clever to do with their spare time than to divert every thread to be about us.

But thanks for giving us the attention we crave! :)

Last edited:
"All of this bullshit?" "Need the attention so badly?" Okayyy....

"I am a Ghost" has created 36 threads in the past 2 months, about fat, religion, politics, scandals, etc. By comparison, here are the 3 threads per month created by Scarlet in the past two months. See how bat shit crazy and attention-seeking they are:

I like kittens
Fingernails
Standard Poodles
I'm In A Good Mood

Nice try. As we've said before, honest differences of opinion are no big deal to us. It's the pointless personal attacks in every thread that we choose to not just roll over and take. You'd think people would have something more clever to do with their spare time than to divert every thread to be about us.

But thanks for giving us the attention we crave! :)

No problem bitch tits.

I don't know why exactly Henry Rollins would be envious of Morrissey. Henry has had a very successful career.

He has no style and though he is successful I don't think he has as strong as a cult following like Morrissey has (in means of dedication of course). Rollins has commercial success but not much else. Nobody hails Rollins' influence like they do with Morrissey.

It'd probably be that way. But, for my part, I wouldn't like it if Morrissey said something like that. I wouldn't like it if anyone said this about someone, really.

I find, even though Mozzer has a sharp tongue and has made some cutting remarks about people, they were never as rude, pictorial and lengthy...and they also always had some reason. I cannot really see any reason for Rollins to say what he said, no matter if he was joking or not.

I guess, maybe it's all a matter of sensitivity and how serious you take life in general. And for people who are more sensitive this kind of "humour" will always be hard to understand, whereas less sensitive people will have a laugh and not take it so literally.

The most simple way I can put it is that Morrissey is a bitch but he's a fun bitch. :shrug: Go figure.

No problem bitch tits.
The wisdom of Skinner. :clap:
yep, these forums are better with her posts :thumb:
anyways, I am off to the Rollins forum to talk about what a wimp Boyd Rice thinks he(Rollins) is
leave.gif

By comparison, here are the 3 threads per month created by Scarlet in the past two months. See how bat shit crazy and attention-seeking they are:

I like kittens
Fingernails
Standard Poodles
I'm In A Good Mood

Sounds like the work of 8 year old on a Hannah Montana or a Barbie's fan site.

(this is guess work people....i know nothing about Hannah Montana or barbie website:blushing:)

Tags
henryrollinswin irony takes strength tv party!!!
Back
Top Bottom