Henry Rollins makes me sick

The long and short of it for me is that he made a snap judgement about Morrissey and decided to go into a rant (perhaps partly in jest with the setting-on-fire stuff) for some reason. Maybe he really has changed his tune since, I don't know. But yes, as musicalcat said above, he does seem like a moron.

Kinda OT: I once had relations with a girl who had relations with Henry Rollins. So in a Kevin Bacon Game way, I have a Rollins number of 2.

Oh, and the first 6 pages of this thread made me LOL.

Carry on.

Kinda OT: I once had relations with a girl who had relations with Henry Rollins. So in a Kevin Bacon Game way, I have a Rollins number of 2.

EWWW! You have a Rollins number 2?? :eek:

bet you could sell it on eBay. Surely there's someone in Germany who would pay...

for all that talk :rolleyes: when I met him like 20 years ago, I was wearing a Smith's shirt and he was cool with me
he even said something to the effect of "loving to hate the Smiths"
I have met a lot of his types over the years
its a really just for a laugh thing with him and others, I know
I have friends now that would not be my friends that if I had gone and hid in the corner or cried when they first met me and made fun of him
shoot some of us almost even came to blows :eek:
but it all worked out mostly :thumb:
I think many people that dislike Morrissey are really just commenting on some of the fans he has
some of which have posted to this thread :cool:
these people give all Morrissey fans a bad name, but dont worry, there are those of us(trubz, me, worm, cornie, others) which restore "the balance"
and you are welcome :D

ps: as recently as last night I remember one of my buddies warning a 'newcomer':
"Don't mess with Robby about the Morrissey thing, he might punch you."
I love that. :lbf:

Not a huge fan of his but did go see a spoken word show many yrs ago. My friend and I liked it. So he hates Morrissey, I don't care most of my friends do.

Not a huge fan of his but did go see a spoken word show many yrs ago. My friend and I liked it. So he hates Morrissey, I don't care most of my friends do.

I don't think that any of my friends "hate" Morrissey....I guess that's because most of them have never even heard of him. :(

If Morrissey did something like this (which, he has been known to do) everyone who is bitching about Rollins would be all, "oMfG!!1 MoZ iz Soooooo riiite. hE isz dA Bezzzt evarrrr!"

trufax.

It'd probably be that way. But, for my part, I wouldn't like it if Morrissey said something like that. I wouldn't like it if anyone said this about someone, really.

I find, even though Mozzer has a sharp tongue and has made some cutting remarks about people, they were never as rude, pictorial and lengthy...and they also always had some reason. I cannot really see any reason for Rollins to say what he said, no matter if he was joking or not.

I guess, maybe it's all a matter of sensitivity and how serious you take life in general. And for people who are more sensitive this kind of "humour" will always be hard to understand, whereas less sensitive people will have a laugh and not take it so literally.

It'd probably be that way. But, for my part, I wouldn't like it if Morrissey said something like that. I wouldn't like it if anyone said this about someone, really.

I find, even though Mozzer has a sharp tongue and has made some cutting remarks about people, they were never as rude, pictorial and lengthy...and they also always had some reason. I cannot really see any reason for Rollins to say what he said, no matter if he was joking or not.

I guess, maybe it's all a matter of sensitivity and how serious you take life in general. And for people who are more sensitive this kind of "humour" will always be hard to understand, whereas less sensitive people will have a laugh and not take it so literally.

He publicly wished for President George W. Bush's death.
That's not only rude, but horribly inappropriate...no matter what side of the political fence you're on.

He publicly wished for President George W. Bush's death.
That's not only rude, but horribly inappropriate...no matter what side of the political fence you're on.

I agree that it is rude to say something like that about anyone, but saying it about George W. Bush is at least not completely unfounded. He's done things you can easily have a very strong opinion about. But Morrissey...he didn't do anything comparable.

if only killing one person would have ended all the bloodshed :straightface:
but it dont, the machine just grinds on and on :crazy:
and it looks like Bush was just a patsy! :eek:

My point was, that I would be equally disgusted if an entertainer wished death upon Obama. I don't support him, but I wouldn't want that to happen.

Tags
henryrollinswin irony takes strength tv party!!!
Back
Top Bottom