Helsinki, Finland - Flow Festival (Aug. 13, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by Sarcasmos.

• Flow Festival / Flickr photos (3 total)

38962_helsinki2.jpg

• Photo posted by an anonymous person:

38961_helsinki.jpg
  • Morrissey on poliittisempi kuin koskaan, eikä hänen suosionsa vaikuta laantuvan by Otto Talvio (2 photos by Juha Metso) - Helsingin Sanomat (Finnish). Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Way Out West festival – Morrissey rocks the meat-free world by Hannah Ellis-Petersen (1 photo by Annika Berglund) - The Guardian. Link posted by Sarcasmos.

Last edited:
I'm
Full House! Sold Out Show

P
Nice try but it was a festival performance not a show performance, no credit can be gained for audience numbers at festivals. You will see the difference when he performs at his homecoming performance, which as of yet is still very cloudy in the respect of it being a meat and dairy free performance ! Fear not I have taken measures to try and get to the bottom of Manchester arena being a meat and dairy free performance on another board so please be patient and check in regularly this week for all the latest info/updates. A whole pop career is riding on Manchester arena being 100% meat and dairy free. No more excuses like Madison square garden I have decided to pardon that one. Any sign of animal rape in Mancfester that's it the game is over he can take his fat arse back to the 5* Lowry hotel ghetto for a good spanking session with Diesel.
My neck and rep is on the line now people may the best man win !

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Ive got my Manchester tickets, standing, tonight, £120 for 2, so happy enough with that, so see you there Benny the British Bullshitter! hahaha

another smallish crowd for the Moz set. crowd gathered 30-45 min before set and when the peeps saw who it was they dispersed leaving the smallish crowd mentioned above.

two things are noticeable:

1 the small crowd seems to be facing AWAY from the stage
2 is that a hot dog/sausage brisket stand over on the side?

Benjamin sits in his room posting and trying to suck his own cock.poor boy he hasn't much of a future.

This was the 5th time I saw Moz in Finland and this was him being the most political so far. The video backgrounds for Ganglord and Meat is Murder are shocking. I thought he was in good form and the band played tight. I enjoyed the change of intruments at the end of Speedway and the keyboardist singing the song in Spanish, a nice and funny moment.

The gig was at the red tent that holds 15000, and it was packed.

I was wondering about the black and white photos in the backdrops. Could someone id them for me?

Thanks,
MK

PS. What's with the abuse here? Not cool.

He took of his shirt at the very end of the show.

Better crowd than in Gothenburg, but a lite more uninspired Moz, he did talk less between the songs, but then the set was shorter as well.

An funny thing he said was "You know I love this town more than I love food." I guess that will give the ones of you with biggest issues something to get winded up about.

Setlist

Suedehead, Alma Matters, You Have Killed, Ganglord, Speedway, You’re The One For Me, Fatty, Ouija Board, Ouija Board, I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris, Kiss Me A Lot, World Peace Is None Of Your Business, The Bullfighter Dies, Meat Is Murder, Everyday Is Like Sunday, Irish Blood, English Heart

Forgot to include MIM

Last edited:
Setlist

Suedehead, Alma Matters, You Have Killed, Ganglord, Speedway, You’re The One For Me, Fatty, Ouija Board, Ouija Board, I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris, Kiss Me A Lot, World Peace Is None Of Your Business, The Bullfighter Dies, Everyday Is Like Sunday, Irish Blood, English Heart

Basically a trimmed version of the setlist from the other night.

What a shit set list. I swear these songs have been performed 2-3yrs in a row and if not it has felt like it. Is he aware of his vast song collection or is he going to sing these tired songs till he keels over?

ZZZZZZZZZZZ
Setlist

Suedehead, Alma Matters, You Have Killed, Ganglord, Speedway, You’re The One For Me, Fatty, Ouija Board, Ouija Board, I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris, Kiss Me A Lot, World Peace Is None Of Your Business, The Bullfighter Dies, Everyday Is Like Sunday, Irish Blood, English Heart

Benjamin sits in his room posting and trying to suck his own cock.poor boy he hasn't much of a future.

Laugh out loud gordyboy you stroker ! Only yesterday you advised marred arse to do as you do, scroll by and ignore me !
A pair of tweezers are on the way to you gordy lad :lbf::thumb::brows::eek::rolleyes::laughing::mock::rofl:

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Ok, Where is this place? Hell Sinkey, Fishland?

Looks like a crowd you would see at a Travis Tritt concert in Jackson, Mississippi.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom