Helsinki, Finland - Flow Festival (Aug. 13, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by Sarcasmos.

• Flow Festival / Flickr photos (3 total)

38962_helsinki2.jpg

• Photo posted by an anonymous person:

38961_helsinki.jpg
  • Morrissey on poliittisempi kuin koskaan, eikä hänen suosionsa vaikuta laantuvan by Otto Talvio (2 photos by Juha Metso) - Helsingin Sanomat (Finnish). Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Way Out West festival – Morrissey rocks the meat-free world by Hannah Ellis-Petersen (1 photo by Annika Berglund) - The Guardian. Link posted by Sarcasmos.

Last edited:
we Finnish are quiet

this sums up the actual, truthful event, the rest is nothing but botspin. there was a short set due to lackluster response. no manner of code talk can hide the fact.

Great show. Too bad they had only hour to play. Moz and the band in good form and seemed enjoying performing, loud audience helped for sure. Ganglord & Meat is murder videos always takes the concert spirit away and takes some time until i can enjoy the concert again.
24min. video

Was the set list such short 'cos it was a festival?

Arfter Everyday Is Like a Sunday someone from the crew walked on stage. After a quick discussion with the band Morrisey told the crowd "They've just told us we should go" (presumably cause of Helsinki's noise regulations, it was exactly 1 am) they went into Irish Blood, English Heart and that was it, no encore.

Did Jesse make his orgasm face during the solo of "Ouija Board, Ouija Board" like he used to?

we Finnish are quiet

this sums up the actual, truthful event, the rest is nothing but botspin. there was a short set due to lackluster response. no manner of code talk can hide the fact.

Was a great concert Morrissey AND crowd having fun, what is more to life than that? Fun and veganism.. :highfive:

Thank you to whomever posted playlist!

Arfter Everyday Is Like a Sunday someone from the crew walked on stage. After a quick discussion with the band Morrisey told the crowd "They've just told us we should go" (presumably cause of Helsinki's noise regulations, it was exactly 1 am) they went into Irish Blood, English Heart and that was it, no encore.

Unbelievably. What a shame!

we Finnish are quiet

I could pardon your illiteracy, but the fact that you are clearly an utter moron cannot be excused. It was a festival. Morrissey was given a 60 minute slot. He played for 60 minutes. Now feck off until you can say something meaningful. Twat.

I could pardon your illiteracy, but the fact that you are clearly an utter moron cannot be excused. It was a festival. Morrissey was given a 60 minute slot. He played for 60 minutes. Now feck off until you can say something meaningful. Twat.

are you on the drink? Moz was GIVEN a 60 min slot? who is the flow festival to give Moz anything FFS???
an artist of Moz stature GIVEN a 60 slot? given? like charity?
Moz didnt think the aud response was what it should have been. end of story.

To be fair Bummie, how many tickets could Ian Brown (whom I like) sell if he was performing solo?

Didn't he have some absurd non-entity solo career? Until the wised up and realised he was just a data memory in people's youth and that the only way to pay the gas bill was to get Ye Olde Stone Roses myth machine cranked up again. He is part of the Stone Roses, solo he is totally irrelevant, just like Morrissey.

Didn't he have some absurd non-entity solo career? Until the wised up and realised he was just a data memory in people's youth and that the only way to pay the gas bill was to get Ye Olde Stone Roses myth machine cranked up again. He is part of the Stone Roses, solo he is totally irrelevant, just like Morrissey.
I saw him play a solo gig in at Platts Fields in Manchester, I only went because Bernard Sumner was support with his other band Bad Leutenant. He pulled a decent crowd probably about 10000 but good god he was awful. He had session mucicians trying to play some Roses songs in the set and it just did not work, similar to the issues Morrissey has when his band attempt Smiths stuff.

Ok so I've given the live footage of these recent performances the once over and I have to say in all honesty it's a laundry basket full of smelly soiled underwear. It's absolutely disgusting how he's stinking these venues out now with these spare parts. The spare part that hits the bongos is the most average the rest are embarrassing to watch. The vintage songs now sound more like something you'd hear in a scrap metal yard, Tobias has always looked uncomfortable just holding a guitar never mind trying to get a tune out of it. Frankenstein on the bass still looks like he's learning how to perform the songs for the first time. Martin seems to keep his head down all the time, can't quite work out if it's out of embarrassment or just looking for coins on the floor, then we have the organ grinder ! If you can manage the self serve checkouts at Asda/Tesco's ! Enough said !
World peace songs ? Well they have always been a laundry basket full of chronic food poisoned panties haven't they.
Steven ? Have to say his voice is sounding very well, the only thing that niggles me is for someone who likes to call people out on their size ! ! ! hhmmmmm ! Pot ! Kettle springs to mind.
How much to watch Steve and the Lawnmowers perform at Mancfester arena ? LAUGH OUT LOUD :laughing::rofl:

Ps ! Kiss me a lot has to be the corniest gay song I've ever heard.

Yes it's me ! BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Ok so I've given the live footage of these recent performances the once over and I have to say in all honesty it's a laundry basket full of smelly soiled underwear. It's absolutely disgusting how he's stinking these venues out now with these spare parts. The spare part that hits the bongos is the most average the rest are embarrassing to watch. The vintage songs now sound more like something you'd hear in a scrap metal yard, Tobias has always looked uncomfortable just holding a guitar never mind trying to get a tune out of it. Frankenstein on the bass still looks like he's learning how to perform the songs for the first time. Martin seems to keep his head down all the time, can't quite work out if it's out of embarrassment or just looking for coins on the floor, then we have the organ grinder ! If you can manage the self serve checkouts at Asda/Tesco's ! Enough said !
World peace songs ? Well they have always been a laundry basket full of chronic food poisoned panties haven't they.
Steven ? Have to say his voice is sounding very well, the only thing that niggles me is for someone who likes to call people out on their size ! ! ! hhmmmmm ! Pot ! Kettle springs to mind.
How much to watch Steve and the Lawnmowers perform at Mancfester arena ? LAUGH OUT LOUD :laughing::rofl:

Ok, ok, we got it Benny, :thumb:Morrissey isn't your cup of tea. How many times do you need to say this? Wait don't answer that. We all know ,Morrissey knows, i am pretty sure anyone named Benny isn't allowed on the list. You can call it a day now.

Is he wearing a badge of himself?

He's in love with himself and fallen to a new low. Has Martin gained more weight replace him with another Mexican for half the salary.

I wonder if he still has that Fat American Geezer try to protect him. He's no match for a 100 lbs vegan girl.

Manchester will be a bust save your money and go see United instead.

:sleeping:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom