Helsinki, Finland added (July 21, 2018, Ice Hall Black Box); on sale June 4

Gig in Helsinki Icehall 21.7.2018. Confirmed

Also posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Morrissey confirmed for Helsinki Ice Hall, Finland, July 21. Tickets go on sale June 4.

https://www.soundi.fi/uutiset/morrissey-saapuu-jaahallikeikalle-suomeen-kesalla/

https://www.tiketti.fi/Morrissey-Black-Box-Helsingin-Jaahalli-Helsinki-lippuja/55187

Also posted on @officialmoz / Twitter, link posted by Famous when dead:

43194_43187_IMG_20180531_120609.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_20180531_120609.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

The fifth act, in the story that is Morrissey, is about to commence. It is a glorious career. Tameside gives thanks.

https://www.livenation.fi/venue/803734/black-box-helsingin-jäähalli-tickets
"For more information on Black Box, Helsinki Ice Hall
Black Box is a 3000 capacity space concept with the Ice Hall where the audience can enjoy both intimate club music and big gig production. The Black Box is created at the Helsinki Ice Hall with state-of-the-art solutions, with seating scenes remaining completely behind the curtains. NB! All places are standing places."

Blimey m8! More Nazi dates? Reckon Uncle Steve should call this tour the UK/Nazi Tour 2018. I reckon it's because all those foreigners and Nazis love All American Malibu Steve Morrissey more than Bruce Springsteen. They eat up all that American "High School" references, Levis 501's, and photos of 1950's classic Americana faster than they eat up Big Macs, Nike Air Jordans, and Chicago Bears ski caps inn n nn n it.

Blimey m8! More Nazi dates? Reckon Uncle Steve should call this tour the UK/Nazi Tour 2018. I reckon it's because all those foreigners and Nazis love All American Malibu Steve Morrissey more than Bruce Springsteen. They eat up all that American "High School" references, Levis 501's, and photos of 1950's classic Americana faster than they eat up Big Macs, Nike Air Jordans, and Chicago Bears ski caps inn n nn n it.

Good grief man, change the record. If you are going to spend your life being a troll then at least try to be mildly amusing or entertaining will you? I realise it's schtick but it's run it's course now mate. It's just boring now. FFS.

Does anyone know if there is different sections in the Back Box or are all the standing places the same?

you see him for about 40 minutes I wouldm
nt worry about where youe standing ive waited longer waiting for a bus
irene

Good grief man, change the record. If you are going to spend your life being a troll then at least try to be mildly amusing or entertaining will you? I realise it's schtick but it's run it's course now mate. It's just boring now. FFS.
I agree with that bloke hes gone all Americano especially siding with Israel......bastard

Morrissey to take from Israel was a disgrace and before you call me the jew hater from Liverpool yes I am so what

Morrissey to take from Israel was a disgrace and before you call me the jew hater from Liverpool yes I am so what

Its no secret that you are the jew hater from Liverpool. The minute you walk in
all :eyes: were on you.:crazy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom