Helsingborg cancelled

The gig in Helsingborg has been cancelled due to rain.

Morran also sends the link:

Morrisseys konsert inställd - hd.se
Kvällens konsert med Morrissey på Sundspärlan i Helsingborg är inställd på grund av regnet.

Update 6:31 PT:
Morran mentions an update to the article on hd.se - Morrissey decided to cancel the show, the promoter wanted it to go ahead as gigs in the rain have been played on the same stage without any major problems.

See also:
Press release regarding Morrissey concert date in Helsingborg - true-to-you.net
14 July 2011

Due to severe weather conditions the open air concert at Helsingborg (July 14th) is unable to take place for reasons of public and artiste safety.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I know nothing clearly bc I wasn't there.. It was just a figment of my imagination

If anyone's remotely interested, the dickhead responsible for the cripplingly unfunny fake Morrissey blog is, friend of Uncleskinny, failed journalist, and all round Tseng arse-licker, Walter Ego from the forums. He's boasted about it on twitter, the silly twit.

Retards. Morrissey will have a good reason for whatever he does or doesn't. If you hate him so much why even bother if he plays or not.

If anyone's remotely interested, the dickhead responsible for the cripplingly unfunny fake Morrissey blog is, friend of Uncleskinny, failed journalist, and all round Tseng arse-licker, Walter Ego from the forums. He's boasted about it on twitter, the silly twit.

Its embarrassing someone is actually wasting so much of their time on that fake blog. Who the f*** reads it? Shows who the real idiot is here.

Retards. Morrissey will have a good reason for whatever he does or doesn't. If you hate him so much why even bother if he plays or not.

Love and hate, as emtions, are near-identical. A lot of people feel betrayed by someone they feel is very different to how they actually are. And they feel this way for many different reasons.

Good thing I checked before I got on the goddamn train. f*** my life.

Thursday, 14 July 2011
Nobody even believes I am Morrissey.

Perhaps if I strip to the waist at the Palladium, sing Pretty Girls Make Graves and wear a F*** Morrisseysworld.blogspot t-shirt you'll believe me. Or perhaps not.

I don't know why I bother. Back to bed. In this perishingly chilly hotel room.

You can kiss goodbye to seeing me too, Helsingborg. The old IBS is playing up again, probably due to the extreme emotional distress caused by my online fanbase. And you know who you can blame for that...

To cancel the rest of the tour? It's the toss of a coin, really... Now for some peppermint tea: that'll soothe the cramps. Just select 'Boz' from the drop-down menu (my fingers are too big for these modern bloody phones. I know getting a mobile was a mistake), tap dial and... nothing. The lazy lump is probably sleeping in. Am I going to have to boil the kettle myself? Oh don't worry about me, it only feels like the world's falling out of my arse. Switching your phone off? Well it's hardly professional is it? He'll be cancelling gigs next... Some musical director...

Morrissey
Posted by Morrissey at 05:19 0 comments

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

You're just a bit sad aren't you?

I always thought Morrissey fans were different....well...people are the same everywhere.....it´s a shame

Love and hate, as emtions, are near-identical. A lot of people feel betrayed by someone they feel is very different to how they actually are. And they feel this way for many different reasons.

OK thanks, Mr Amateur Psychologist.

People need a reality check as it where.

He is a guy called Kevin apparently. In fact he probably posted the above himself.

To all of those who were heading to this show, this really sucks. I know how this feels. I've had it happen so I can totally empathize. It can be gut-wrenching. :(

happened to me and belle and sebastian back in the 90's too. the bitch in the band was "sick" and so they canceled at the very last minute. the gear was onstage and plugged in and ready to go. so disappointing. WTF.

To all of those who were heading to this show, this really sucks. I know how this feels. I've had it happen so I can totally empathize. It can be gut-wrenching. :(
I get little pay rate for long hours work saved long time for to see tonight. Upset for no get to hear show.

I get little pay rate for long hours work saved long time for to see tonight. Upset for no get to hear show.

That's the worst.

I wish he'd find a way to reschedule but it's incredibly rare for him to do that.

happened to me and belle and sebastian back in the 90's too. the bitch in the band was "sick" and so they canceled at the very last minute. the gear was onstage and plugged in and ready to go. so disappointing. WTF.

"The bitch in the band"....charming, aren't you?

Morrissey WE all love you

come back to Manfester

You know what? I already thought that this is quite typical. There they go, have their concerts, they are brilliant, the best in ages they claim, and once they are over for them they switch and make a 180° u-turn and all of a sudden Morrissey's career is over again, he's had it, done with, when it is just time for others to enjoy some concerts of his. We were there before. Same old pattern.

Julia must be pissed.

oh well, plenty more airmiles where they came from. No big loss, eh?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom