HELP!

J

janel

im in london and i cant find any moz or smiths t-shirts. where can i get some...please help

> im in london and i cant find any moz or smiths t-shirts. where¿ can i get some...please help
You would think there overflowwing with @#!!!s there but if your really desperate the some of both on music blvd there the same price as a store. Where ever you find them buy lots of them and show your moz pride.

> im in london and i cant find any moz or smiths t-shirts. where¿ can i get some...please help
have you tried looking in Camden? i've only been there once and wasn't specifically looking for Moz/Smiths t-shirts, but i noticed lots of stores that sold music and tv shirts. good luck!

Planet Redjanet

HELP! i need somebody HELP not just..

if your still looking for some contact me maybe we can set up a trade because there is some stuff i would love to get but cant find here in the states.

Cheers~!
MLL

There's just so much in mail order! Try CDNow. Try CD Cellar. Look in the Cemetry Gates website under "shopping". Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom