akiraware

@kiraware
Hi I´m thinking to sell my copy, it´s used, but the promo is very rare
Wich condition better describe the single? See some photos of the actual item
tes01.jpg

tes04.jpg

tes05.jpg

tes07.jpg

I would say it is in used but collectable condition. I wouldn't worry about the condition to be honest it is very collectable to those in the market for it, just include the photos or offer them if requested and you should be fine. It is a lovely promo, if I didn't have one already I would make you an offer. Goodluck with it and see if you get any offers here before going elsewhere if you can. Cheers G

The last photo, in the bottom right hand corner, are those darker spots on the cd and insert, or are they just a shadow?

If you plan on selling it on eBay, just show the photos and describe what is being shown in the photos.

It's always important to worry about condition. Condition reflects value.

Remember to give us the link when the auction is up:).

Since it's rare I don't think the quality is any major concern as long you've got good pictures and a clear desciption (you allready know this so I don't know why I am writing).

The last photo, in the bottom right hand corner, are those darker spots on the cd and insert, or are they just a shadow?.
Hi beau are shadows, i´m not a good photography. I´ll take a lot more to display in the auction, from other angles you can see the same location with shadows now.
Wich price I can expect to get? It´s better to sell ofering the buy it now option or leaving open for bids?
Thanks for all members wich already repplied my question :)

Who is here? Akiraware!!

Man, thanks for all the stuff that you have posted in your site! its amazin thanks for sharing!

I'll only change the bitrate. 128k --> 192k. :p

Hi beau are shadows, i´m not a good photography. I´ll take a lot more to display in the auction, from other angles you can see the same location with shadows now.
Wich price I can expect to get? It´s better to sell ofering the buy it now option or leaving open for bids?
Thanks for all members wich already repplied my question :)

There was one recently on eBay with a starting price of $197.50 with no bids. The person had little feedback and I think they used a picture which was not their own.

Long-time collectors care greatly about condition, newer and less sophisticated collectors simply want the item, seemingly regardless of condition. I'd start it at $99 with no reserve, with plenty of pictures. But also, a 99 cent with no reserve auction would generate the most interest and action, which helps in driving up the price. "Buy It Now" prices have hurt more sellers than it has helped, overall, in my opinion. So many times I have listed items that have sold for much more than what A) what the "Buy It Now" price was before bidding, or B) more than what my "Buy It Now" price would have been, but decided not to use that feature. Good luck.

One thing that can impact the auction price is when the item ends. The aforementioned auction ends on a Wednesday at 2PM in England, which isn't exactly prime eBay time. People are still in school and at work, and eBay auctions are far from their minds, being the middle of the day and all.

General consensus says that auctions ending Sunday evenings fare best.

There was one recently on eBay with a starting price of $197.50 with no bids. The person had little feedback and I think they used a picture which was not their own.

Long-time collectors care greatly about condition, newer and less sophisticated collectors simply want the item, seemingly regardless of condition. I'd start it at $99 with no reserve, with plenty of pictures. But also, a 99 cent with no reserve auction would generate the most interest and action, which helps in driving up the price. "Buy It Now" prices have hurt more sellers than it has helped, overall, in my opinion. So many times I have listed items that have sold for much more than what A) what the "Buy It Now" price was before bidding, or B) more than what my "Buy It Now" price would have been, but decided not to use that feature. Good luck.

About $100 seems as a good opening price.

The "Buy It Now" helps some sellers, especially when it's new things often still avaible in stores. Both buyer and seller want's it comfortably and a quick deal. Instead of waiting a long time for your "First Of The Gang To Die" CD-singel to get a bid you can have a very reasonable "Buy It Now"-price. This, of course, is much dependent onwhat you're selling and the demand.

I problably will offer here before putting on eBay

Another question, wich is easy to sell "That´s Entertainemnt" or Suedehead 3" Japanese Single? The 3" can get the same value?

Who is here? Akiraware!!

Man, thanks for all the stuff that you have posted in your site! its amazin thanks for sharing!

I'll only change the bitrate. 128k --> 192k. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom