Help with new James Live Album!

Discussion in 'Other Music archive (read-only)' started by modrevolve, Dec 4, 2008.

1. modrevolve

modrevolve Standard Model

Can someone help me out..There is a James live album that is only being sold on CD at their upcoming tour this month. If someone can pick me up a copy, I will send you a few Morrissey live dvds along with payment.

please PM me - thanks!

Dear All,

We thought you would like to know what we’ve been up to since we got back from the States. One of the projects we’ve been busy with, and of which we are particularly proud, is putting together a new live album. We recorded all of last April’s UK tour, and painstakingly sifted through, compiling our favourite versions from all the shows. It has been mixed excellently (but don’t tell him we said that) by Lee ‘Muddy’ Baker, and consists of fourteen tracks of pure brilliance. This has been created from start to finish by James ourselves, and will be available only at the concerts later this month.

As it’s a strictly limited edition of 5,000, there will only be a certain number for sale from the merchandise stall at each venue. It would make an excellent present for family, friends, or people you owe money to, so be sure to bring your Christmas Club money.

Much love and thanks,
    James

2. trashmonk

trashmonk Member

go to the message board on the James site
    there is a thread all ready started,many UK fans willing to help out

3. soundofthenorth

soundofthenorth I'm Not Sorry

im going to both mcr dates so hoping to pick a copy of two up :) its 14 tracks, was hoping for a full live album. no idea of price for the cd, im guessing £10 a pop. quite suprised james didnt do this a download option aswell.

4. soloyan

soloyan Member

That's great...

Living in France, not only will I NOT see them live because they don't play here but I'm not even allowed to have a live CD...

Stupid.

5. modrevolve

Yes I've already done that but no dice..A kind soul on this board is hoping to help me out..fingers crossed..

6. bitchysix

bitchysix Junior Member

James- Live 2008 cd, help...

Anyone lucky enough to nab 1 of the 5000 James Live 2008 cd's from the recent tour? This wasn't available in Canada and I really want to hear it. Anyone feel like helping a fan?

7. trashmonk

trashmonk Member

Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  8. bitchysix

bitchysix Junior Member

trashmonk, THANK YOU!

9. kill_uncle

kill_uncle Member

Home Page:
    http://www.rockabillyfever.com/
  10. jpartain

jpartain Member

Big THANKS Trashmonk - I've been really wanting this and had almost given up hope. You rock.

11. modrevolve

A member of Solo picked me up one and I just received it in the mail :guitar:

Tags: