Help needed with my art project from fellow Moz fans

littlecharmer

Girl Least Likely To
Today I received my art exam paper in the post and I require help from fellow fans :D. The theme of the exam paper is "freedom" and I was thinking of basing my project on the freedom music can create. For my final piece I am thinking of creating a room/space filled with Moz related items and with speakers in different locations of the room playing Smiths/Morrissey music. This is supposed to symbolise that by surrounding one's self with images, music and lyrics of one person it can create freedom from real situations and places and create imaginary situations and places which you feel more relaxed in. Anyway here is where you come in. Before I do this I need to do research. It would be a great help if fellow Morrissey fans could maybe post pictures of their own rooms or other spaces which is filled with images or things to do with Morrissey, such as posters on walls etc. If you want you can include yourself in the photos to represent how that space is "your own world" or something along those lines :D. Anyway it would be muchly appreciate if any one could help and it would also be an opportunity to show of your vast collections. :D
Thanks to anyone who can help.

Heres my email address: [email protected]

Last edited:
Wow, your post gave me goosies, i agree with you completely Morrissey takes me away to a special place, but i can't participate as i have everything to do with Moz hidden away. I can only listen to him on my own and watch him on my own. I suppose i could gather everything i own which isn't as much as some of you guys but i could send a little pic. But i have to admit, a pic of my lappy and ipod would be boring :D I'll do it when i get that chance to be alone :)

Wow, your post gave me goosies, i agree with you completely Morrissey takes me away to a special place, but i can't participate as i have everything to do with Moz hidden away. I can only listen to him on my own and watch him on my own. I suppose i could gather everything i own which isn't as much as some of you guys but i could send a little pic. But i have to admit, a pic of my lappy and ipod would be boring :D I'll do it when i get that chance to be alone :)

Thanks that would be great. It doesn't necassarily have to show a large amount of stuff just what you guys consider to be your own special place. :D

This is a picture of about half my collection of moz pictures, I can't get the other half in at the same time :o

Wow, that looks so good, i wish i could express myself in that way:)

hello, i have emailed you a old picture of me, in my poster covered bedroom.

good luck with the project.

Thanks! :D The (only) joys of being 13- I can spend all my money and time organising a semi-shrine to moz (plus, the light on my phone camera makes it look nicer)

Yeah well that's where my problem begins, i'm 33 with a Moz hating partner, so i love him in secret....:) There are more joys to come trust me........have you seen Morrissey live yet?

Yeah well that's where my problem begins, i'm 33 with a Moz hating partner, so i love him in secret....:) There are more joys to come trust me........have you seen Morrissey live yet?

Yep, I went with Lor on the 22nd, officially the best night of my life, despite the splitting headache and ringing ears I had when I got home :D I want to go again, NOW, but there you go :p In the words of my mum 'You've got to take all your chances to see him, I mean, he might die.' (My mum seems to think he's about 77)

Mine's quite minimalist: Is there a deadline soon or can it wait until I've moved next weekend?

Mine's quite minimalist: Is there a deadline soon or can it wait until I've moved next weekend?

Well I won't need them until after half term. So if I have them all in 1-2 weeks that will be fine. :D

i have some old nmes & magazine, if you want them i can send them to you; as long there go to a good home:) PM me if yer want:)

Back
Top Bottom