Help in getting some rare songs

This is the list of songs that i still can't get (according to passionsjustlikemine.com)
Any help would be eternally appreciated. I have all other official songs released by the smiths, and i can share them if you like.
Your help will make very happy to this mexican fan who apollogize for any mistake in the writing. i'm insecure with my english

Ask (single version) {2:59} (I only have the slightly longer version of the very best of the smiths album, but the lenght of this version is the same than the louder than bombs version, and i haven't notice any difference, that's the reason because i'm so interested with the version of 2:59)

Girl Afraid (live in Glasgow 2 March 1984) {2:54}

Hand In Glove (with Sandie Shaw on vocals - alternate mix) {2:59}

Hand In Glove (with Sandie Shaw on vocals, produced by S. Street){2:51}

Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now (longer version) {3:56}

How Soon Is Now? (other edit) {5:30}

How Soon Is Now? (unfinished studio outtake) {7:06}

I Don't Owe You Anything (Sandie Shaw with Johnny and Andy, Saturday Live session 14 Apr 1984) {3:56}

I Want A Boy For My Birthday

Jeane (with Sandie Shaw on vocals - longer) {3:19}

Jeane (Sandie Shaw with Johnny and Andy, Saturday Live session 14 Apr 1984) {2:52}

Meat Is Murder (live Oxford 18 March 1985) {5:54} (From the "Animal Liberation" compilation LP
(20 seconds of audience noise longer than on single)

Miserable Lie (live Oxford 18 March 1985) {4:27} (From the Rough Trade compilation
(Canada and Holland various artists compilation)

The Queen Is Dead {6:06}

Shakespeare's Sister (live Hollywood Palladium 27 June 1985) {2:16} (from the "Rarities vol. 2", various artists promo compilation cd)

Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others (edit) {3:01}

Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others (without fade-in) {3:14}

Suffer Little Children (demo) {3:25}

What Difference Does It Make? (single edit) {3:25}

What She Said (live Oxford Apollo, 18 March 1985) {2:35} (From the "Poll Winners" free EP with NME from May 1985)

William, It Was Really Nothing (live at Oxford Apollo 18 March 1985) (from the 12" test pressing of the "Meat Is Murder" aborted live EP)

Work Is A Four Letter Word (edit) {2:09}

This is the list of songs that i still can't get (according to passionsjustlikemine.com)
Any help would be eternally appreciated. I have all other official songs released by the smiths, and i can share them if you like.
Your help will make very happy to this mexican fan who apollogize for any mistake in the writing. i'm insecure with my english

Ask (single version) {2:59} (I only have the slightly longer version of the very best of the smiths album, but the lenght of this version is the same than the louder than bombs version, and i haven't notice any difference, that's the reason because i'm so interested with the version of 2:59)

Girl Afraid (live in Glasgow 2 March 1984) {2:54}

Hand In Glove (with Sandie Shaw on vocals - alternate mix) {2:59}

Hand In Glove (with Sandie Shaw on vocals, produced by S. Street){2:51}

Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now (longer version) {3:56}

How Soon Is Now? (other edit) {5:30}

How Soon Is Now? (unfinished studio outtake) {7:06}

I Don't Owe You Anything (Sandie Shaw with Johnny and Andy, Saturday Live session 14 Apr 1984) {3:56}

I Want A Boy For My Birthday

Jeane (with Sandie Shaw on vocals - longer) {3:19}

Jeane (Sandie Shaw with Johnny and Andy, Saturday Live session 14 Apr 1984) {2:52}

Meat Is Murder (live Oxford 18 March 1985) {5:54} (From the "Animal Liberation" compilation LP
(20 seconds of audience noise longer than on single)

Miserable Lie (live Oxford 18 March 1985) {4:27} (From the Rough Trade compilation
(Canada and Holland various artists compilation)

The Queen Is Dead {6:06}

Shakespeare's Sister (live Hollywood Palladium 27 June 1985) {2:16} (from the "Rarities vol. 2", various artists promo compilation cd)

Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others (edit) {3:01}

Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others (without fade-in) {3:14}

Suffer Little Children (demo) {3:25}

What Difference Does It Make? (single edit) {3:25}

What She Said (live Oxford Apollo, 18 March 1985) {2:35} (From the "Poll Winners" free EP with NME from May 1985)

William, It Was Really Nothing (live at Oxford Apollo 18 March 1985) (from the 12" test pressing of the "Meat Is Murder" aborted live EP)

Work Is A Four Letter Word (edit) {2:09}

Yeah you can find most, if not all, of those on here with a little work. I've seen about 5 or 6 of those recently, as a matter of fact.

ohh, thanks for the thirty seconds of i want a boy for my birthday!
PJLM says that the versions' lenght is :30
so i'm satisfied :)
yesterday i spent 3 or four hours looking for any downloadable link of the songs in which i'm interested, but all of them have expired :(
thanks for your help!!

I have nearly all of these, if those links don't work for you. (Many links at this forum have expired.)

But...what is this long version of "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now"?

The Fourth Gender, do you have The Queen is Dead 6:06
some girls....edit
work is a 4 letter word edit
and the what difference does it make edit?
if so, could you upload them please?

The Fourth Gender, do you have The Queen is Dead 6:06
some girls....edit
work is a 4 letter word edit
and the what difference does it make edit?
if so, could you upload them please?

I have the "Queen is Dead" edit and two different edits of "Some Girls are Bigger Than Others" (one German, one Australian), but not the other two.

I've been searching for the WDDIM edit myself.

I have the "Queen is Dead" edit and two different edits of "Some Girls are Bigger Than Others" (one German, one Australian), but not the other two.

I've been searching for the WDDIM edit myself.

okay, can you upload the the queen is dead, and i need the german edit for some girls are bigger than others, i think, is the austrailian the no-fade in version?

okay, can you upload the the queen is dead, and i need the german edit for some girls are bigger than others, i think, is the austrailian the no-fade in version?

Yes, the Australian version is missing the quick fade out and fade in at the beginning.

Okay, here are the three tracks you asked for in one zip file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uique7

Some Girls are Bigger Than Others (Australian Edit) [256 kbps]
Some Girls are Bigger Than Others (German Edit) [128 kbps]
The Queen is Dead (Edit) [192 kbps]

The German edit starts at the end of the second fade-in. "The Queen is Dead" edit really just eliminates the "Take Me Back to Dear Old Blighty" introduction.

Yes, the Australian version is missing the quick fade out and fade in at the beginning.

Okay, here are the three tracks you asked for in one zip file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uique7

Some Girls are Bigger Than Others (Australian Edit) [256 kbps]
Some Girls are Bigger Than Others (German Edit) [128 kbps]
The Queen is Dead (Edit) [192 kbps]

The German edit starts at the end of the second fade-in. "The Queen is Dead" edit really just eliminates the "Take Me Back to Dear Old Blighty" introduction.

oh, i didn't thank you yet for this download :)
thanks!!
the list of remaining songs to complete my smiths discography is shorter now :D

so can someone please provide me with the Work Is A Four-Letter Word (edit) from the list please?

and if someone wanted to upload 2 Morrissey songs: Tomorrow (Remixed by Steve Peck) and My Love Life (US version), would they please? then my list of released songs will be complete!

so can someone please provide me with the Work Is A Four-Letter Word (edit) from the list please?

and if someone wanted to upload 2 Morrissey songs: Tomorrow (Remixed by Steve Peck) and My Love Life (US version), would they please? then my list of released songs will be complete!

That work is a four letter word(edit) would be very useful if somebody has it.
Yet another edit I did not realise existed.......

Back
Top Bottom