HELP! I need 2 tickets to Morrissey's INDOOR performance @ Jimmy Kimmel Live!! HELP!

TVCasualty

Man i cant believe they cancelled the outdoor performance for Jimmy Kimmel.. I have been looking forward to this show since i was able to score the tickets, but as most of you have seen they cancelled the outdoor performance and you had to re-register for the INDOOR performance... Unfortunately i wasnt informed until 20 mins ago...

If anyone can help me out and Transfer me 2 tickets, i would really really appreciate it. My email is

[email protected]

If someone can help me get into that show i would seriously be so greatful.. Thank you if anyone can help.

- Eric

Re: HELP! I need 2 tickets to Morrissey's INDOOR performance @ Jimmy Kimmel Live!! HE

if you are a true-to-you registered member there may be hope for you.............act fast!

Re: HELP! I need 2 tickets to Morrissey's INDOOR performance @ Jimmy Kimmel Live!! HE

Yah i heard about that. I actually entered the contest within 4 minutes of it going on... I hope that was quick enough! But if anyone decides not to go id love to sit in your place. Thanx!

Back
Top Bottom