Help Farm Sanctuary - vote for Lucy Sunshine

lucysun

Ok fellow Moz fans. You know you love all creatures! 'Specially innocent ones like ducks and goats and sheep! Well, I have a friend who runs a farm sanctuary, and I was trying to find a way to help her out. I also have the most beautiful border collie. I found out about a contest where the grand prize is a donation of $10,000 to an animal welfare cause! So, I entered Lucy Sunshine. Now I need votes!!! But you need to vote now - the contest voting ends March 18. Thanks and spread the word!

You can vote directly at Bissell: http://www.bissell.com/redirect.asp?page_id=47128&Pet=5672

Or you can visit Lucy's web site http://www.littlebirdexpress.com if you want more info.

Nancy

Ok fellow Moz fans. You know you love all creatures! 'Specially innocent ones like ducks and goats and sheep!

Sorry but I know some horrendously guilty goats and sheep. The stuff they get up to would make your hair curl. But i agree with you about ducks. All ducks are innocent with the possible exception of Daffy.

Its a done deed!

Done it several times with all my different email acounts!

Thanks a bunch for the votes! It will be so cool if she wins and we can help Star Gazing Farm.

Spread the word - voting ends March 18. Lots of cute pups and kittehs - but of course Miss Lucy Sunshine is the cutestest of them all. (I am so humble - NOT!)

But really, it would be so super cool for the animal sanctuary if she advance to the grand prize round and could win the whole shebang. Even if she doesn't win the grand prize, if she wins a vac we will donate the value of the vac to the farm, so even that will be great.

-Lucy

Sorry but I know some horrendously guilty goats and sheep. The stuff they get up to would make your hair curl. But i agree with you about ducks. All ducks are innocent with the possible exception of Daffy.

My boyfriends parents own two goats, and let me tell you, it's very hard to love a goat. They are very disgusting creatures.

But they're about to have little goat babies, which I am sure I will find adorable...until it grows.

...it's very hard to love a goat.

Maybe because you don't...

goat.jpg

:cool:

Coiff.

Maybe because you don't...

goat.jpg

:cool:

Coiff.

See, that's a cute, two-dimensional goat. It can't have worms and consequently shit all over itself, and you don't have to hose it off.

:sick:

Plus, when my puppy was six weeks old, the goats got mad at her and kicked and stepped on her legs. She only weighed four pounds. :mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom