HELP! can't work out how to view pics on YATQ deluxe

lainey

I've just purchased the deluxe edition of YATQ (I already have the normal one) but I wanted the pictures from the tour and some of the B-sides but I can't view the gallery or music videos...... I've tried in the DVD player, on my laptop and they're not there.
can anyone PLEASE help before I throw this laptop at the wall, (I will remove the CD first) I'm getting really mad.
:tantrum:
sorry if I've posted in the wrong place but I did seach to see if anyone else had mentioned it previously however you are all perfect with no problems.

oh and Come on Liverpool!!!:pray:

I've just purchased the deluxe edition of YATQ (I already have the normal one) but I wanted the pictures from the tour and some of the B-sides but I can't view the gallery or music videos...... I've tried in the DVD player, on my laptop and they're not there.
can anyone PLEASE help before I throw this laptop at the wall, (I will remove the CD first) I'm getting really mad.
:tantrum:
sorry if I've posted in the wrong place but I did seach to see if anyone else had mentioned it previously however you are all perfect with no problems.

oh and Come on Liverpool!!!:pray:

I've been moved!!! that was too quick..... I need help

You just put it in your CD-ROM drive in your computer and it starts automatically. Check that whatever computer you are trying to play it on meets the criteria stated on the back of the CD case/inside the sleeve.

Well, to be honest, you're not missing much. You'll have seen the vidoes on the disc already, and the photos (i think there's about 7 of them) are shite. Just enjoy the music.
it's working now. I just put it in like you said without using real player or the DVD. It's interesting seeing little baby Seb's dad but I just want Morrissey and the band.
thanks anyway, I thought maybe I'd paid for something that didn't work.:D
oh and .......Come on Liverpool

it's working now. I just put it in like you said without using real player or the DVD. It's interesting seeing little baby Seb's dad but I just want Morrissey and the band.
thanks anyway, I thought maybe I'd paid for something that didn't work.:D
oh and .......Come on Liverpool

Ah, you should have said you wer trying to open it with real player or some DVD program. You just put it in and it starts automatically. But you know that now.

(And it's not a DVD disc, that's why it didn't work...)

Back
Top Bottom