Hello! My introduction, of sorts

NowhereFast'18

I thought I'd finally join in properly and say hello. I've been "stalking" you all a bit for months, years even I think, but today is the first time I've properly taken a look at the forum, and couldn't resist posting!

Well, I'm not really sure how this is going to go. The first stage for me when introducing myself to someone is normally declaring I'm a Morrissey fan, and finding out their views on him. But that seems perhaps a bit pointless here...

So, erm, I've been a Morrissey fan since about the age of 12 - first getting into The Smiths, then moving swiftly on to Morrissey's solo work within weeks. Made for an interesting childhood. I'm quite "obsessive", but not in a crazy-screaming way... just incredibly appreciative, and I'm sure like as to us all, he and his music means so much to me!

Hmm, not quite sure where else to go with this at the moment, so I'll leave it there. I ramble very profoundly, so I'm very adapted to people skim-reading, don't feel obliged to trawl through everything I say!

Regards,
Emma. :)

Re: Hello! My introduction, of sorts...

hello!are you ging to any concerts?

I thought I'd finally join in properly and say hello. I've been "stalking" you all a bit for months, years even I think, but today is the first time I've properly taken a look at the forum, and couldn't resist posting!

Well, I'm not really sure how this is going to go. The first stage for me when introducing myself to someone is normally declaring I'm a Morrissey fan, and finding out their views on him. But that seems perhaps a bit pointless here...

So, erm, I've been a Morrissey fan since about the age of 12 - first getting into The Smiths, then moving swiftly on to Morrissey's solo work within weeks. Made for an interesting childhood. I'm quite "obsessive", but not in a crazy-screaming way... just incredibly appreciative, and I'm sure like as to us all, he and his music means so much to me!

Hmm, not quite sure where else to go with this at the moment, so I'll leave it there. I ramble very profoundly, so I'm very adapted to people skim-reading, don't feel obliged to trawl through everything I say!

Regards,
Emma. :)

Welcome Emma, you seem very friendly so I like you :p

hello!are you ging to any concerts?

At the moment I've only got Hop Farm lined up, due to time, money and travel constraints (I'm in Essex, so all the venues aside from Hop Farm are quite challenging to reach for someone who doesn't drive and is utterly inept at using public transport!). But if the oppurtunity arises, I'd jump at the chance to do more! :)

Welcome Emma, you seem very friendly so I like you :p

Hehe, thank you... as do you :D Actually, everyone I've come accross so far seems friendly, or at least respectful - much more so than on other forums I've had experience with!

Back
Top Bottom