Hello from the Northern England thread

Re: Jesse is pissed at the thieving bastards that leaked our record...

goodbye

Last edited:

object

Last edited:
hmmmm

JJ and the beast, please go to off-topic.

Stop hijacking the thread.

refuse

Last edited:
Re: JJ & the beast's hail the Northern thieving b'tards thread

I actually object to the above being posted in the Pigsty and I object to the title of the thread, using my name and making it appear as if I started it:angry:
I had no intention of hijacking the thread, just got caught up in general chit chat to a thread that had run its course anyway.
However, there are people who post here who's reason to exist is to hijack threads..... never seen their ramblings being moved like this before:confused:
So I will delete my postings - although the beast has probably quoted me in his responses:(

Either way, it will be an act to express my disappointment. The precedent has been set...... I look forward to seeing a bit of consistancy in this area, but wont hold my breath.....

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:

Lancastrian shits.

Are you a Yorkshireman, Ben?

Peter

Born in the wonderful city of York, so yes.

i dont understand this thread :confused:

Robby
Me and the beast went slightly off topic on one thread on general discussion.... not to purposely hijack it, just went off topic and after a 'warning' the posts were moved into the Pigsty (why the Pigsty:confused:)and given an offensive heading and made out as if I had posted it.
After my complaint, the title has been changed by whoever moved the thread (presumably) though the origianl title still remains on all posts.
So out of protest I deleted all my comments.

Some people here live here to hijack threads and I have NEVER once seen their posts moved.
But it's ok..... I've calmed down.... kids are getting bombed in Gaza, perspectives and all that......

Jukebox Jury

But it's ok..... I've calmed down.... kids are getting bombed in Gaza, perspectives and all that......

Jukebox Jury

actually, i think the bombs have stopped dropping so the IDF tanks can roll in and smash buildings or machine gun kids throwing rocks at them :eek:
but i get your point :cool:

Tags
heavy accents lol kewpie'd
Back
Top Bottom