Hello Everyone

Re: Hello Everyone!

Eating just seems like it should be a personal activity, which to me it is. The thought of someone watching me chew my food is quite awkward and embarrassing.

You ever see those fast food commercials where it shows someone's face up close and they are chowing on a sandwich? It's gross! And why do they laugh after they take a bite? What is so funny? A bit off topic I know but those type of commercials annoy me.

Are you a veggie Sox? I'm a pescetarian currently. I've only just started this diet out, so I'll see how it goes....I don't think anybody in my family understands though because they still put chicken on my sandwiches and stuff!

Eating just seems like it should be a personal activity, which to me it is. The thought of someone watching me chew my food is quite awkward and embarrassing.

You ever see those fast food commercials where it shows someone's face up close and they are chowing on a sandwich? It's gross! And why do they laugh after they take a bite? What is so funny? A bit off topic I know but those type of commercials annoy me.

I had an elderly aunt who would stare at me the whole time I ate when she came to visit...Lol.

I think I'd rather watch them do that than see another McDonald's musical routine involving burgers or cups of coffee...SO annoying.

Are you a veggie Sox? I'm a pescetarian currently. I've only just started this diet out, so I'll see how it goes....I don't think anybody in my family understands though because they still put chicken on my sandwiches and stuff!

I was a vegetarian for a couple of years. Last year I got sick and was coaxed into eating meat again by my family because "I wasn't getting enough nutrition." I would like to cut meat out of my diet again. I wish it wasn't so hard. It's not that I miss meat when I don't eat it for awhile, it's just that everything seems to have meat in it. It also doesn't help that there are no specialty stores where I live that cater to vegetarians.

I had an elderly aunt who would stare at me the whole time I ate when she came to visit...Lol.

I think I'd rather watch them do that than see another McDonald's musical routine involving burgers or cups of coffee...SO annoying.

McDonalds is gross. Not only does the food suck but so does the coffee. When they had their free coffee promotion I thought "sweet, free coffee!" Until I tasted it, that's when I realized why they were giving it out for free.

I was a vegetarian for a couple of years. Last year I got sick and was coaxed into eating meat again by my family because "I wasn't getting enough nutrition." I would like to cut meat out of my diet again. I wish it wasn't so hard. It's not that I miss meat when I don't eat it for awhile, it's just that everything seems to have meat in it. It also doesn't help that there are no specialty stores where I live that cater to vegetarians.

I would just become an average pescetarian....I ate anything, as long as it isn't actual flesh. However, we can eat fish...

I would just become an average pescetarian....I ate anything, as long as it isn't actual flesh. However, we can eat fish...

I'm not sure how well that diet would work for me because I hate seafood. Isn't that diet centered around the benefits of sea food compared to red meat?

I'm not sure how well that diet would work for me because I hate seafood. Isn't that diet centered around the benefits of sea food compared to red meat?

Yeah...unfortunately I have to live with that diet by my GP. It's closest I can get to being a veggie health-wise, I'm afraid! Of cause I'm not happy with over-fishing...

McDonalds is gross. Not only does the food suck but so does the coffee. When they had their free coffee promotion I thought "sweet, free coffee!" Until I tasted it, that's when I realized why they were giving it out for free.

I agree...most of the time when I eat from McDonald's I feel ill afterwards. That is why I just stick with their milkshakes now.

I agree...most of the time when I eat from McDonald's I feel ill afterwards. That is why I just stick with their milkshakes now.

The fast food chain that makes me feel the most ill after eating is Taco Bell. I can't eat there and not feel nauseous afterwards, so I just avoid it from now on. McDonald's doesn't really make me feel ill it just makes me feel like a fat slob. I only go there now for Sweet Tea.

The fast food chain that makes me feel the most ill after eating is Taco Bell. I can't eat there and not feel nauseous afterwards, so I just avoid it from now on. McDonald's doesn't really make me feel ill it just makes me feel like a fat slob. I only go there now for Sweet Tea.

Me too. Taco Bell kills me, but for some reason McDonald's doesn't. If I have fast food more than once in a week though, I feel gross.

Me too. Taco Bell kills me, but for some reason McDonald's doesn't. If I have fast food more than once in a week though, I feel gross.

Virtually the only time I ever eat fast food anymore is when I have the drunk munchies. lol

I love Taco Bell, but I have a hard time, most of the time, finding the courage to go there...you know, after all the e coli scares and that one store they closed down because it was rat infested!

I've been vegetarian for 11 years, you can do it. I know that it seems like everything contains meat but really it doesn't need to. I rely most often on beans or peanut butter for protein. Anything that your family eats, you can pretty much make without meat. If you ever want to talk to someone about different low-budget vegetarian options, you know who to come to.

Back
Top Bottom