Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now - 12" extended version

I've dug out 3 copies of RTT156 each of them say 3.43.
They are all etched RTT 156 A 2.
So is there a point to me getting me stop watch out & playing them?

Stephane is it a white label only pressing that plays the extra bit?

love

Grim

because someone was bound to say this

- you're not a true fan if you give turn down listening to HKIMN 3 tims in a row!

I've played all 3 copies & they are all 3.34 copies! d'oh!
GU says she's got a copy in the attic, so next time I venture in I'll see if I can find it but heaven knows I'm miserable just now!

love

Grim

Try this previous thread:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=67704

BlueCityBoy sold one on eBay for over £1000. The dozy sod didn't have chance to record it before it went though - I know him and could have done it, but I didn't see the posts until it had gone :(

So, please, copy it and let us all hear.

PS: Just realised that your copy has the matrix number RT 156 A-1U-1-1 whereas BCB's was RT 156 A1U-1-1-1 (with an extra "1") he thought his was a one-off. Please, if you can, copy it and post it :)

Last edited:
BUMP - to keep this thread alive.

Not sure who else might have this very rare single in their collection - please look - but is there any chance that Stephane (or your mate) could copy it and share?

From the previous thread a lot of regulars on this forum wanted copies - it could be a very special find.

I don't expect it right now (knowing how precise you are you probably want to get the edit just right), but at least let us know whether you are planning to do it or not - not sure if that will affect the price of such an item or not - presumably BCB got £1000+ for his copy because no one thought another copy existed.

#Don't keep us in the dark#

BUMP

just checked my 7" but to no avail. matrix number RT 156A-2U-1-1-10

i'm also surprised this thread has been so dead. people (even completetists) aren't really interested in hearing a version of the song that has never been mentioned until recently?
shame.

Just checked the 12''vinyl, RTT156 - A3 ( SMITHS PRESUMABLY is the etching) and unfortunately is 3:34 :(

Then maybe we're on the lookout for RTT-A1.

I've just got around to checking my copy of HKIMN 12", and Not Right in the Head is pretty much correct. The extended version is on RTT 156 A1. I know because that is the version I've got. Everything else is exactly the same compared with Passions.

I've calmed down a little bit after finding it! :) :) :) :) (But still feel like jumping for joy! I don't think my Dad quite understood as he had the misfortune of calling me just as I found out!)

I would upload it, but I don't have any means of ripping a record - apologies, I would if I could!

I've just got around to checking my copy of HKIMN 12", and Not Right in the Head is pretty much correct. The extended version is on RTT 156 A1. I know because that is the version I've got. Everything else is exactly the same compared with Passions.

I've calmed down a little bit after finding it! :) :) :) :) (But still feel like jumping for joy! I don't think my Dad quite understood as he had the misfortune of calling me just as I found out!)

I would upload it, but I don't have any means of ripping a record - apologies, I would if I could!

This is excellent news. Ok, collectors, who lives closest to Cowshed?

I just realized I botched the matrix number in my earlier post. :doh:

Fantastic! :)

I'd suggest you to send a PM to bobalmighty who will give you some tips (he lives in Southampton if I remember correctly).

I'm practically moist with anticipation :)

Fantastic! :)

I'd suggest you to send a PM to bobalmighty who will give you some tips (he lives in Southampton if I remember correctly).

I know nothing about ripping vinyls! I dunno what gave you that idea lol. I'm confused...

I know nothing about ripping vinyls! I dunno what gave you that idea lol. I'm confused...

Ooops, sorry Bob and Cowshed. :o

My mp3 can record from CDs and cassettes, if you have a similar mp3 device you're able to upload? :confused:

That's alright, I'm surprised people know me more than anything haha. I'm afraid I have no devices for anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom