she made me having sympathy for him
which was difficult after 9/11 when paul was a part of that show
and was more jingoistic than MANY OF THE AMERICAN PERFORMERS
&
besides that
New York is John's city
not Paul :cool:

I love Heather Mills

And I hate the way everyone's just taking Scrotum Face's side about this, JUST COS HE WAS IN THE BASTARD BEATLES!!

He was not "in" the bastard beatles

He WAS the bastard beatles, along with Lennon

That bitch should be more than happy with one million
She was only married to him for five minutes
Nobody deserves fleecing dry, especially a maestro of music;
whatever reasons of criticism - he wrote the long and winding road---

CLASSIC

One million pounds goes so quickly in today's world though. Poor Heather, she's used to the finer things.

CLASSIC

and harrison? what about ringo?

Anyway just becuase he was the beatles does not mean he is super-human. i am sure he has his flaws, he seems to like himself a bit.

As David Lee Roth said, "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy a boat big enough to sail right up next to it."

and harrison? what about ringo?

Anyway just becuase he was the beatles does not mean he is super-human. i am sure he has his flaws, he seems to like himself a bit.

i'M SURE HE LIKES HIMSELF A BIT
WOULDNT YOU BEING ONE HALF OF LENNON AND MCCARTNEY?
HOWEVER I DO BELIEVE HE HAS NEVER OVDERLIKED HIMSELF
HES SCOUSE IN THE HEART
THEY NEVER EVER LOVE THEMSELVES
AS FOR RINGO AND HARRISON...GEORGE WROtE FINE SONGS..

AS MY GUITAR WEEPS

FAB

i'M SURE HE LIKES HIMSELF A BIT
WOULDNT YOU BEING ONE HALF OF LENNON AND MCCARTNEY?
HOWEVER I DO BELIEVE HE HAS NEVER OVDERLIKED HIMSELF
HES SCOUSE IN THE HEART
THEY NEVER EVER LOVE THEMSELVES
AS FOR RINGO AND HARRISON...GEORGE WROtE FINE SONGS..

AS MY GUITAR WEEPS

FAB

I don;t think i would ever over like myself in public, maybe behind closed doors

Hmmm i know alot of scousers and they are no less modest than the rest.

Beatles are good but i would;nt go out of my way to listen to them.

CLASSIC

And just cos he WAS the bastard Beatles, he couldn't possibly be a horrible man? You don't know any more than I do what went on in their marriage, but the Heather-bashing is so mindless it makes me mad :mad:

And I liked Gareth Gates' version of Long and Winding Road better than the original.

And just cos he WAS the bastard Beatles, he couldn't possibly be a horrible man? You don't know any more than I do what went on in their marriage, but the Heather-bashing is so mindless it makes me mad :mad:

And I liked Gareth Gates' version of Long and Winding Road better than the original.

:eek:

:eek:

:p

I don;t think i would ever over like myself in public, maybe behind closed doors

Hmmm i know alot of scousers and they are no less modest than the rest.

Beatles are good but i would;nt go out of my way to listen to them.

I wouldntn go out of my way to listen to anyone either
liste
Im not immortalising the beatles, although they are

All I'm saying is, I've never felt miserable after listening to beatles lyrics...

heaven knows im suicidal now

True dat Elisabeth.
Yeah ok I like the Beatles, they were quite good.
But that doesn't mean that Paul McCartney is some f***ing saint who can do no wrong and Heather is just some morally deficient whore who is only after his money. Oh yeah and its perfectly fine to take the piss out of her disability because she is said money grabbing whore. And so what if she only got into animal rights through Paul, it's obvious that it's something she is passionate about and I think she has done alot to help the animal rights cause.

And finally..yes I agree with Elisabeth, I much prefer Gareth Gates' version of Long and Winding Road. It were reight good that. I also prefered Sam and Mark's version of With a Little Help From My Friends.

And finally..yes I agree with Elisabeth, I much prefer Gareth Gates' version of Long and Winding Road. It were reight good that. I also prefered Sam and Mark's version of With a Little Help From My Friends.

You pair of teeny poppers:p

You pair of teeny poppers:p

Mindless pair of morons springs to mind, they seem to think by acting like drunken louts and being abusive they will become like their idol Courtney Love, what they fail to realise is, Courtney is intelligent and they aren’t.

Heather Mills is entitled to a percentage of Paul’s wealth, there is no denying that, but I think the coverage is over the top and the insults to her are over the top and unnecessary, if she did marry Paul for money, then she was very shrewd and very cunning and it has paid dividends, if she loved him and then grew apart, that’s unlucky and I wish her well, but the media should leaver her alone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom