He teased us with 'I Keep My Hidden'

He said something like, 'this next song is called I Keep mine Hidden'. I was like, 'no f***in way!" Of course he was joking and then proceeded to play something else.

Also, how about the ending of HSIN? Matt kicked ass on the drums and that big-ass tribal looking drum they had set up.

Hope you guys ejoyed the shows.

Yeah, what a tease...I noticed that too and started going crazy.....that would have been something though...

Actually, it is one of my 'guilty pleasures'. I'm not sure if I'd play it loud in my car, but I definately know the lyrics to it and would have enjoyed a live version of it.

He said (something like) "this next one is called I keep mine hidden," and the band proceeded to play The Youngest. Curious way to taunt us, I thought.

:D
Also, how about the ending of HSIN? Matt kicked ass on the drums and that big-ass tribal looking drum they had set up.

Yes! On Friday the start of How Soon Is Now was a little rough to say the least, and the fact that it took three guitarists to play it was kind of a tribute to the original. Morrissey was singing low, like in a lower key than the song, and people were trying to sing along but it wasn't working. And then all of a sudden it all clicked and the end, like you said, was really cool. :D

I think that's a kettle drum.

Back
Top Bottom