Hayley Williams of Paramore in a Smiths t-shirt

Re: Hayley Williams Paramore in a Smiths t-shirt

Is she in Little Mix?

Q&A: Hayley Williams on Paramore's Next Chapter - Rolling Stone

20130109-hayley-paramore-306x-1357747492.jpg

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hayley Williams Paramore in a Smiths t-shirt

I shall now rush over to itunes and buy all her records now on the strength of her wearing a smiths t-shirt.
Thanks for passing this very important info on as well.
(Anybody know what size t-shirt is S,M,L ? )

Looks like just another trendy girl wearing a smith t-shirt. A Morrissey shirt would be more of a statement.

Smiths, Misfits, Ramones, Joy Division...I assume they sell these at Hot Topic or some other trendy dreadful store since I see them all the time on people.

Nice outfit. Would look better crumpled up on my floor.

Looks like just another trendy girl wearing a smith t-shirt. A Morrissey shirt would be more of a statement.

A statement similar to wearing a Frog Chorus shirt instead of an Abbey Road one.

Reminds me of one of my favorite pick-up lines:

"You have really beautiful eyes; but they'd look even better in a jar in my fridge."

Who hasn't used that one!? :lbf:

Maybe I'm being snobbish, but most likely she probably took in a viewing of Perks Of Being A Wallflower and now is a Smith's fan. It happened after 500 Days Of Summer also. I rather liked both of those films, but it comes as no surprise to see this happen. Bright side is if even just one actually is serious about the band, and takes in the music and isn't just trend riding The Smiths for hipster/scene points, than the army of loyal fans will continue to grow.

I guess I just agree with the statement about it being a statement, that it would say more and come across more believeable if she was wearing a Morrissey shirt. He was making music during her formative years. The Smiths were gone before she was born most likely. She isnt that old. Take myself for example, I was a Morrissey solo fan before I really got into the Smiths because Your Arsenal was brand new when I fell in love with Moz's music. It was my first exposure to his world. So if she had been wearing say, a Years Of Refusal tour shirt, I'd take her for a more serious fan.

O really Jmozza34 , she is just a poser . No ...... can't be a real fan because she is to young for The Smiths . The music The Smiths made speaks to all youth at some time in their lives . It still lives on in people born AFTER their break up. Give thanks that fans of hers may see the shirt, then go listen to Smith/Moz music and guess what....... they may become fans of Moz . What next, Check for tattoos and if one is not found then off with the shirt to be branded with MOZ so you can now taken as a serious fan . O My !

I guess I just agree with the statement about it being a statement, that it would say more and come across more believeable if she was wearing a Morrissey shirt. He was making music during her formative years. The Smiths were gone before she was born most likely. She isnt that old. Take myself for example, I was a Morrissey solo fan before I really got into the Smiths because Your Arsenal was brand new when I fell in love with Moz's music. It was my first exposure to his world. So if she had been wearing say, a Years Of Refusal tour shirt, I'd take her for a more serious fan.

The most serious and true Mozzer fan would've committed suicide by now, don't cha know?

"Jmozza34's bones lay where he fell, face down on a sports ground"

"Sing JMozza34 to sleep, Sing JMozza34 to sleep, JMozza34's tired and JMozza34 wants to go to bed "

JMozza34 prove your "more serious" fandom for us please!

Or could it be that Hayley likes the Smiths because they were better than Morrissey's solo stuff, especially what he releases now?

what the f**k does she know about the smiths,just another young kid trying to be cool,but failing so very badly,paramore,goth rock band,has nothing to do about my life,or morrisseys.

Back
Top Bottom